Anderson County comes to Greeneville

KEV-O

Does Anderson county keep marching to back to back championships or does GreenEville take care of business at home? 

I'll say if we (Greeneville) wanna keep this season going we're going to have to clean up our penalties. It's a little late in the season for that but you can teach an old dog new tricks lol. Let's talk!!

While Greeneville and Elizabethton are in the NE IMO they do not necessarily play the same type of football. Over the last year Betsy has given us fitts. This year Greeneville does what Greeneville does good. AC does what AC does good. AC needs to get Moog going to open up pass then the pass to open up Moog. Then let Lambert and Chadwell do what they have perfected "DEFENCE". 

On 11/11/2023 at 3:20 PM, KEV-O said:

Does Anderson county keep marching to back to back championships or does GreenEville take care of business at home? 

I'll say if we (Greeneville) wanna keep this season going we're going to have to clean up our penalties. It's a little late in the season for that but you can teach an old dog new tricks lol. Let's talk!!

If I recall correctly Greeneville had this issue coming into last year's AC game. I seen something about there penalties, recently. With two formidable opponents any penalty could change the game. Quarter final margin of error is almost nill. Between now and Friday both teams have time to clean up penalties and get into ship shape for the match. 

5 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

If I recall correctly Greeneville had this issue coming into last year's AC game. I seen something about there penalties, recently. With two formidable opponents any penalty could change the game. Quarter final margin of error is almost nill. Between now and Friday both teams have time to clean up penalties and get into ship shape for the match. 

Last year we has some injures going into the 3rd round. Yes we need to clean up some penalties but some of these penalty calls have been ridiculous. Whoever wants to win this game has to limit the penalties and not turn the ball over

1 hour ago, GreeneDevil2020 said:

Last year we has some injures going into the 3rd round. Yes we need to clean up some penalties but some of these penalty calls have been ridiculous. Whoever wants to win this game has to limit the penalties and not turn the ball over

Agreed. We're going to have to keep good pressure on the QB and force him to force a play. IMO if AC is gonna beat us it's through the air. I like our odds in this one. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, KEV-O said:

Agreed. We're going to have to keep good pressure on the QB and force him to force a play. IMO if AC is gonna beat us it's through the air. I like our odds in this one. 

I think as for the Mavs, they will need limit of the bubble screen from Greeneville. They sneak in a bubble screen (screen to the sides) and a deep ball and the read option. We just need to play solid defense and displine. 

Edited by Mavericksinflight

9 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

Greenville Devils will not be able to mercy rule Anderson Mavericks in this game. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Does anyone want to bet me?  Anderson Mavericks are too good to let it happen. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

I think the question Captain Guru is will the AC Mavs be able to mercy rule the Greeneville Devils, that's the question?