Anderson County comes to Greeneville

KEV-O

10 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I think the question Captain Guru is will the AC Mavs be able to mercy rule the Greeneville Devils, that's the question? 

Anderson Mavericks will not be able to mercy rule Greeneville Devils. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Watch and see. Greeneville Devils are too good to let it happen. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

12 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

Anderson Mavericks will not be able to mercy rule Greeneville Devils. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Watch and see. Greeneville Devils are too good to let it happen. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

Didn't you say same thing last year? 

Edited by Mavericksinflight

14 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Didn't you say same thing last year? 

I did not say anything about nobody last year. Anderson Mavericks are a good team but so is Greeneville Devils. Nobody is mercy ruling nobody in this game on Friday. I guarantee it. Watch and see. Does anybody want to bet?  I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

3 hours ago, B-Ball Fan said:

To be fair, that's a bit misleading since this doesn't include the Dobyns-Bennett and Alcoa games.  

Schrodinger's points. You or I don't know if points would have been scored or not. Since the games weren't finished no points were scored you can't asssume.