2024 Oak Ridge Wildcats

SweetScience

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

I mean thats typical OR people living in the past. Come on 60s? I wasn't even alive then.

No I am not cummings, don't know the guy at all. I just know how things work over there my circles overlap theirs in a lot of ways.

It still happened. So what if it was in the 60s, you can’t erase history. Should nobody care Maryville had all those state championships 40-50 years from now? Of course not. What happened happened, doesn’t matter if it was 100 years ago. And your circles may overlap, but you hate a lot on Gaddis. Not sure if it’s jealousy or what, but it’s pretty glaringly obvious. And at least we have a storied past to look upon. That’s more than 90% of schools in this state can claim.

Not too sure I’d be so quick to throw shade on another school, if I didn’t even claim a school like yourself. It’s easy to do when you don’t.

Edited by SweetScience

19 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

It still happened. So what if it was in the 60s, you can’t erase history. Should nobody care Maryville had all those state championships 40-50 years from now? Of course not. What happened happened, doesn’t matter if it was 100 years ago. And your circles may overlap, but you hate a lot on Gaddis. Not sure if it’s jealousy or what, but it’s pretty glaringly obvious. And at least we have a storied past to look upon. That’s more than 90% of schools in this state can claim.

Not too sure I’d be so quick to throw shade on another school, if I didn’t even claim a school like yourself. It’s easy to do when you don’t.

It happened yes. If you were alive then I would say keep talking about it. I don't know you or how old you are. I would be proud too if I was a part of those teams.

Not jealous, but I wouldn't mind getting a job to where I do nothing all day and collect a check. 

I know OR has a great history and the town itself being a war town and lasting this long is a good story. Check my post though you are not the only school that gets hate from me by any means

48 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

It happened yes. If you were alive then I would say keep talking about it. I don't know you or how old you are. I would be proud too if I was a part of those teams.

Not jealous, but I wouldn't mind getting a job to where I do nothing all day and collect a check. 

I know OR has a great history and the town itself being a war town and lasting this long is a good story. Check my post though you are not the only school that gets hate from me by any means

Trust me, I know. You go around throwing shade on every team. That’s exactly what I’m saying. If you actually pulled for a team it wouldn’t be that easy to do, because then you’d run the risk of the team you pulled for gettin’ that a** whipped by the teams you throw shade on. Like I said, easy to do when you don’t have a team.

3 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Trust me, I know. You go around throwing shade on every team. That’s exactly what I’m saying. If you actually pulled for a team it wouldn’t be that easy to do, because then you’d run the risk of the team you pulled for gettin’ that a** whipped by the teams you throw shade on. Like I said, easy to do when you don’t have a team.

I give credit where credit is due. Positively or negatively. I just enjoy HS football and have so many connections/family everywhere that I don't pull for a team.

8 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

I give credit where credit is due. Positively or negatively. I just enjoy HS football and have so many connections/family everywhere that I don't pull for a team.

I hear you. Honestly, I agree with most things you say, as far as strategy and X’s and O’s go. 

2 hours ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

I appreciate that. You seem to be one of the more loyal and level headed fans on here regardless of school preference 

I try to be, at least. But when you’ve been going to games since as long as you were able to walk, it’s hard not to be somewhat of a homer, if you know what I mean. Most of what you say about OR is true. You do seem to know a lot about the program.

1 minute ago, SweetScience said:

I try to be, at least. But when you’ve been going to games since as long as you were able to walk, it’s hard not to be somewhat of a homer, if you know what I mean. Most of what you say about OR is true. You do seem to know a lot about the program.

Like I said one of my many circles overlaps some of the secret city's circle

On 4/22/2024 at 8:46 AM, SweetScience said:

And your circles may overlap, but you hate a lot on Gaddis. Not sure if it’s jealousy or what, but it’s pretty glaringly obvious. 

That is a shame.Romeo does know more than one circle.Secret or not.

Edited by Opie Shaggnasty
  • Thanks 1