2024 Oak Ridge Wildcats

SweetScience

Rang in his first year went 9-3. About what I expected, although I didn’t expect to lose to Clinton at home in the playoffs, but that’s just life sometimes. We are losing a lot of skill talent, but are bringing back a lot of good players, especially on the offensive line, QB, and many other positions that were filled with underclassmen. We lose really talented players every year, but guys always seem to step up year after year.

The Sophomore class is Uber talented, plus I think the freshman RB is gonna be really good, as well as #30. #22 will surely be missed, as well as #13 and #3, but we’ll be alright. Looking forward to next season.

7 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

How many of the players keep in good condition year round by playing other sports?           Football is not a track meet, nor is it a weightlifting contest.     But those conditioning parts will make you a better player in my opinion.

Always plenty. Will Pressley, Henderson and Malik Howard are all basketball players. Will will be a rising JR & Malik and Henderson (who both started) will be Sophomores. Like Bounder said, we always have a lot that run track too. 

Edited by SweetScience