Bearden Bulldogs 2024

JournalEntry

9 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

I'm just assuming you talked to him and asked about shavar and he said it would be a long shot. Maybe I am wrong in that you do not talk to him.

I have ties to the athletic department. I don’t know why you expect me to ask him as if he’s going to have the answer if Young wants to come here for whatever the reason is, that’s his decision. I don’t know anything about him, I don’t know his family, I don’t know his mom, I don’t know his dad or brothers or sisters but I do know one of his family members coaches on the Bearden staff. I couldn’t tell you who it is, and I couldn’t tell you anything about the relationship or if they even talk. What I care about is whom wears maroon and grey/white on Friday nights, but to make you happier, I will inform you if I hear anything, which usually I do, but in this case I have not yet, but I will keep my ears open.

Edited by Dawgz4life

1 minute ago, Dawgz4life said:

I have ties to the athletic department. I don’t know why you expect me to ask him as if he’s going to have the answer if Young wants to come here for whatever the reason is, that’s his decision. I don’t know anything about him, I don’t know his family, I don’t know his mom, I don’t know his dad or brothers or sisters but I do know one of his family members coaches on the Bearden staff. I couldn’t tell you who it is, and I couldn’t tell you anything about the relationship or if they even talk. What I care about is whom wears maroon and gray on Friday nights, but to make you happier, I will inform you if I hear anything, which usually I do, but in this case I have not yet, but I will keep my ears open.

No need in getting upset. I think it would be a huge get for ya'll. I guess that rainwater poster on the private threads knew this connection and is trying to put together the pieces. He would put yall over the top for sure.

1 minute ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

No need in getting upset. I think it would be a huge get for ya'll. I guess that rainwater poster on the private threads knew this connection and is trying to put together the pieces. He would put yall over the top for sure.

Upset? I'm delighted by this news that potentially one of the best recruiting prospects in a while coming out of Knoxville could be coming to Bearden High School, but when it rains, it pours if you catch me when I’m putting down.

16 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

Upset? I'm delighted by this news that potentially one of the best recruiting prospects in a while coming out of Knoxville could be coming to Bearden High School, but when it rains, it pours if you catch me when I’m putting down.

Sorry read it wrong I guess. Hard to tell tone over text sometimes. I agree he could be one of the best out of the area.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, BELTSNBUCKLES said:

And since he is enrolled at Webb right now, under the current TSSAA rules, how would he manage to play for Bearden in the fall?  I don't know the rules exactly but pretty sure there are rules in place that would prevent him from transferring based on private school and distance.

It happens all the time

17 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

I have ties to the athletic department. I don’t know why you expect me to ask him as if he’s going to have the answer if Young wants to come here for whatever the reason is, that’s his decision. I don’t know anything about him, I don’t know his family, I don’t know his mom, I don’t know his dad or brothers or sisters but I do know one of his family members coaches on the Bearden staff. I couldn’t tell you who it is, and I couldn’t tell you anything about the relationship or if they even talk. What I care about is whom wears maroon and grey/white on Friday nights, but to make you happier, I will inform you if I hear anything, which usually I do, but in this case I have not yet, but I will keep my ears open.

See, what is it?  Insider? Outsider? or just jock sniffer?  You act like you're the Bearden Football SID, but when anybody asks you anything for real, you know nothing?  Really strange D4L 

45 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

See, what is it?  Insider? Outsider? or just jock sniffer?  You act like you're the Bearden Football SID, but when anybody asks you anything for real, you know nothing?  Really strange D4L 

He’s on staff at Bearden but not in the building. Everyone is a little deflated over there due to the number of kids trying to jump ship, so there’s not as much bragging going on in the locker room. 
Plus his boss has been gone on his Super Bowl weekend gambling spree so he hasn’t been updated. 

23 minutes ago, Futbolfan2022 said:

He’s on staff at Bearden but not in the building. Everyone is a little deflated over there due to the number of kids trying to jump ship, so there’s not as much bragging going on in the locker room. 
Plus his boss has been gone on his Super Bowl weekend gambling spree so he hasn’t been updated. 

That make sense, kinda playin' both sides of the fence between, I know everything, and I have no knowledge of anything like that.  Lol.