Bearden Bulldogs 2024

JournalEntry

20 hours ago, HTV said:

Kevin Lane took the Central head coaching job. 

One high school assistant and the head coach of the MAC program went with him. 

Reado agreed to come, then changed his mind.  

That's it. End of story. 

Reado came and then Smith left so he changed his mind.

Where is the coordinator at? Cental with Lane?

11 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

So Reado left because Smith left? That seems like Smith just pulled the rug out from under him and left Reado hanging. Why didn't Reado just stay on and coach O-Line. I am sure he could have done a great job. He has been successful before at CAK and Grace Christian of Knoxville. Is private Christian School coaching that much different than coaching public school, and it also being BHS at that?

If you think the real players playing at Bearden are your typical Bearden kids then you live under a rock. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

Replying to your alt account is pretty odd, but whatever you wanna believe.

I heard from a member of the teaching staff that there has been a dispute over use of the game field between football, and girls lacrosse team. Girls had a game and wanted to warm up and football coaches did want to leave. The football coaches came down hard with some bad vulgar language and the girls lacrosse backed down. What a classy act BHS athletics has become.

14 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

I heard from a member of the teaching staff that there has been a dispute over use of the game field between football, and girls lacrosse team. Girls had a game and wanted to warm up and football coaches did want to leave. The football coaches came down hard with some bad vulgar language and the girls lacrosse backed down. What a classy act BHS athletics has become.

Oh, I’m sure you did. Maybe you heard just a rumor, but considering we have a football practice field and a soccer field that’s frequently used for lacrosse games and practices, I highly doubt it. Let me change that. I know for a fact that didn’t happen.:lol:

Glad you finally stopped attacking a bunch of high school students, but still obsessed with the coaching staff for some unknown reason, even though you couldn’t name more than three (at most) coaches without looking it up. But now come up with something else.:popcorneater:

Edited by Dawgz4life

1 hour ago, Dawgz4life said:

Oh, I’m sure you did. Maybe you heard just a rumor, but considering we have a football practice field and a soccer field that’s frequently used for lacrosse games and practices, I highly doubt it. Let me change that. I know for a fact that didn’t happen.:lol:

Glad you finally stopped attacking a bunch of high school students, but still obsessed with the coaching staff for some unknown reason, even though you could name more than three (at most) coaches without looking it up. But now come up with something else.

It is what it is. Sorry DFL.

On 5/3/2024 at 2:33 PM, Dawgz4life said:

Replying to your alt account is pretty odd, but whatever you wanna believe.

It may be hard to believe but there’s more people than me that think you guys are a bunch of losers. 

I’m sure the coaching staff, yourself included, cursed at a bunch of high school students. Nobody could name more than 3 coaches on staff due to the constant turnover. 

7 hours ago, Futbolfan2022 said:

It may be hard to believe but there’s more people than me that think you guys are a bunch of losers. 

I’m sure the coaching staff, yourself included, cursed at a bunch of high school students. Nobody could name more than 3 coaches on staff due to the constant turnover. 

Oh yeah, I’m sure you are different people just always on the same thread for some reason, always agreeing with each other, perhaps just a bunch of dorks who would like to ###### and moan about high school football coaches yelling at their players because apparently you can’t do that anymore.

and I’m sure I’m aware of where you get information. A teacher who was on the coaching staff but was fired after the new coaching and staff came in and realized he actually had to start taking his assistant job a little bit more seriously than just wanting to make a little extra cash on the side, hardly even showing up to most practices, should’ve left with his buddy to go to Farragut. I’m sure he could get him a defensive coaching job, but I doubt he will be there in three years. Looking at the way Farragut is currently going.

Edited by Dawgz4life

3 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

Oh yeah, I’m sure you are different people just always on the same thread for some reason, always agreeing with each other, perhaps just a bunch of dorks who would like to ###### and moan about high school football coaches do a lot of other students, so you make a football team and get a yell at them. When they do something wrong, but I’m sure you don’t like that, do you?

and I’m sure I’m aware of where you get information. A teacher who was on the coaching staff but was fired after the new coaching and staff came in and realized he actually had to start taking his assistant job a little bit more seriously than just wanting to make a little extra cash on the side, hardly even showing up to most practices, should’ve left with his buddy to go to Farragut. I’m sure he could get him a defensive coaching job, but I doubt he will be there in three years. Looking at the way Farragut is currently going.

After that first paragraph, I can see why you’re a TA and not a teacher. Have you made the move from South Knoxville to Bearden yet? 

Maybe he left because he is an actual teacher and coach, and didn’t want to be associated with a group of foul mouthed middle school coaches who like to pretend they’re big time. 

1 hour ago, Futbolfan2022 said:

After that first paragraph, I can see why you’re a TA and not a teacher. Have you made the move from South Knoxville to Bearden yet? 

Maybe he left because he is an actual teacher and coach, and didn’t want to be associated with a group of foul mouthed middle school coaches who like to pretend they’re big time. 

Well, I’d hope the new coaching staff thinks they are all that because they can always walk around the school, anytime they want, thinking that, especially for what they’ve done for the student athletes and the players, putting more kids in college in his first season than the old coaching staff did in numerous years combined, but we will just sweep over that because I know you don’t like facts. But trust me, nobody wanted Mr. Big britches, made the star player switch to quarterback, which is ultimately the reason he ended up transferring to play the position. He loved, but unfortunately, had to be at another school because Mr. Big Britches doesn’t like when a teenager knows more than him, but can’t expect much coming from a guy who used all class throwing pencils up into the ceiling and making fun of football kids who were failing class right to their face, and in front of numerous students, even projecting on the board most of the time.

Edited by Dawgz4life