Pearl Cohn vs Upperman

Volsfan52

Just now, EaggleNation said:

I was talking about all the above! Every big play gets called back. Then on top of that upperman players magically goes down too. 

Well tell PC to stop holding, not getting set, facemasks, etc. You do realize that PC has had double digit penalties in their past 3 playoffs games so its not something new that just happened today and have a former UT great and NFL player announcing the game and agreeing they were in fact penalties.  I do agree that there is no reason to be cramping this late in the season (Same player 3 times) but had nothing to do with what i said and what you responded to

7 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Well tell PC to stop holding, not getting set, facemasks, etc. You do realize that PC has had double digit penalties in their past 3 playoffs games so its not something new that just happened today and have a former UT great and NFL player announcing the game and agreeing they were in fact penalties.  I do agree that there is no reason to be cramping this late in the season (Same player 3 times) but had nothing to do with what i said and what you responded to

Sounds like getting ready to play the tired ole race card in case they lose 

14 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Upperman can’t stop pearl without the refs that just facts!!!

Edited by EaggleNation

1 minute ago, Hadmatter said:

Sounds like getting ready to play the tired ole race card in case they lose 

What’s going to be the Honey Bees excuse when they lose?

Lack of Hydration? Pearl knowing what a forward pass is?

The fact is Pearl is playing undisciplined and they are still winning. After the first drive, PC has shut down the Upperman offense. 

4 minutes ago, EaggleNation said:

All can’t stop pearl without the refs that just facts!!!

Who is All?  I'm not even an Upperman fan and just like good football.  PC is the one stopping themselves not the Refs and it's sad you can't see that.  Ramon Foster who played for the Steelers agrees too and a former Oline man.

Edited by Swipes

Just now, Swipes said:

Who is All?  I'm not even an Upperman fan and just like good football.  PC is the one stopping themselves not the Refs and it's sad you can't see that

The sideline official on Upperman’s side has been questionable at best. Every big play he is throwing a flag on Pearl. That last “holding” was not a holding at all. Granted Pearl is not helping themselves but that one official is definitely favoring the Honey Bees.