Does south Pittsburgh recruit out of state?

BUpro

1 minute ago, Pirate2003 said:

How did he get them eligible without even moving? They had 4-5 kids that played at one school, and never moved then played at MASE. The state allowed them a waiver. I believe one was a highly recruited QB. 

It was a loophole wildbill cited it a while back. 

MAHS did the same thing in basketball one year they loaded up and we barely got by them in the state tournament they were stacked! 

Edited by TheTruthHurts22

1 minute ago, TheFootballDad said:

i know, that would be a disaster for sure! anyway, you have great points on the other transfers like the Red Bank RB who is now Oaklands best player, and i did not know that the Boo Carter kid was also a transfer! 

He was at Chattanooga Christian last season. He went to Brainerd, then went to Bradley this summer. The QB for Bradley came from Rhea County for his senior year.  Anderson County won 4A last year and a starting QB shows up from another program and played there this season. 

1 minute ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

It was a loophole wildbill cited it a while back. 

MAHS did the same thing in basketball one year they loaded up and we barely got by them in the state tournament they were stacked! 

At least the two kids that came to SP had to move. I didn’t see that statement about a loophole but did read where they weren’t required to move. I believe some kid from Riverdale also went to MASE and just lived with a family member. I think I read that on here as well. 

Just now, Pirate2003 said:

He was at Chattanooga Christian last season. He went to Brainerd, then went to Bradley this summer. The QB for Bradley came from Rhea County for his senior year.  Anderson County won 4A last year and a starting QB shows up from another program and played there this season. 

Holy crap, so this stuff is definitely going on so it appears...i guess if you can find the loophole, jump through it. Vanderbilt needs some of those transfers, hahahahaha

1 minute ago, TheFootballDad said:

Holy crap, so this stuff is definitely going on so it appears...i guess if you can find the loophole, jump through it. Vanderbilt needs some of those transfers, hahahahaha

I read on here this summer about it. It seems like kids are playing more 7/7 stuff and transferring to schools with their buddies. Some kid left Brainerd for an NIL deal up in Kentucky. There was an article about it back in August. 

At least the two kids that came to SP had to move. I didn’t see that statement about a loophole but did read where they weren’t required to move. I believe some kid from Riverdale also went to MASE and just lived with a family member. I think I read that on here as well. 

wow! that is crazy bro...lets see what 2024 brings hahaha

I read on here this summer about it. It seems like kids are playing more 7/7 stuff and transferring to schools with their buddies. Some kid left Brainerd for an NIL deal up in Kentucky. There was an article about it back in August. 

man, high school football is going to end up just like college...if you can get there you can play!  

1 hour ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

That’s tough for those kids, I don’t understand that ruling from TSSAA when they let SP get two big time seniors one from a private school CCS, who just so happened to play them last year and waxed SP. The other one who got there right before the season started from a big school in Georgia who was not legally aloud to play in Georgia , because of his actions.  They used the federal McKinney-Vento Homeless Act which is basically homeless kids needing help to get an education. That simply wasn’t true he chose to be homeless to play football for SP. Seems like TSSAA just picks and chooses their battles. There is definitely an Asterisk by their championship IMO. Even if they didn’t recruit him they gave him safe passage with limited questions asked, because they saw the Auburn commit who could possibly win some football games.  And they don’t win the ship without those two players. 

Dont do this kinfolk. You make your team look bad as a grown man speaking out on a kids behalf when you or anyone else truly knows this kid’s situation.

If this cat had came to play for your school you wouldn’t speak a word about it and honestly he didn’t make much of a difference in games I watched. The difference in the Silver or the Gold Ball Friday night was #8. I am just keeping it real

Edited by TyroneBiggums
  • Upvote 1