When will schools learn of their punishment?

Hadmatter

Reading some of the comments on here I wonder when/if Austin East(2 brawls), York & East Robertson among others will be punished by TSSAA for their brawls or have they already done it?  I recall years ago Daniel Boone & another school got a 2 year playoff ban for a fight but it seems TSSAA has been lax since. I think too a couple of Memphis schools 

Edited by Hadmatter

9 hours ago, Hadmatter said:

Reading some of the comments on here I wonder when/if Austin East(2 brawls), York & East Robertson among others will be punished by TSSAA for their brawls or have they already done it?  I recall years ago Daniel Boone & another school got a 2 year playoff ban for a fight but it seems TSSAA has been lax since. I think too a couple of Memphis schools 

You just want to see Austin East down so bad don't you?  We already heard, nothing was done so get off our back 

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Hadmatter said:

Daniel Boone & David Crockett, yep big fight broke out during the post-game meet-n-greet at mid-field.      Both teams still point to each other as the instigator, maybe we'll never know for sure.     However the TSSAA took this very seriously as they should.               I remember that at the next year's game there was an unusually heavy police presence to make sure everybody got the message.          

20 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Daniel Boone & David Crockett, yep big fight broke out during the post-game meet-n-greet at mid-field.      Both teams still point to each other as the instigator, maybe we'll never know for sure.     However the TSSAA took this very seriously as they should.               I remember that at the next year's game there was an unusually heavy police presence to make sure everybody got the message.          

Idk what 11 did or said but they wanted him!