PinTn Show Episode 2: Ironman and Cleveland Duals recap

WrestlingGod

19 hours ago, facenthecrowd said:

Are you serious?  Are you serious?  I just listened to the show and you state that Father Ryan was not at the Cleveland Duals but are usually there and they sometimes throw in an 8th grader to wrestle.  Please advise your listeners and the wrestling commmunity WHEN Father Ryan wrestled an 8th grader in the Cleveland Tournament or at any time.  Father Ryan is a High School.  They do not have middle school or wrestlers.  I can't believe this stament was made.  I would expect that you know your facts before you make a statement like this.  I am embarrased for you and this podcast.

I can’t wait to hear your podcast so we can see perfection in broadcasting and no errors whatsoever. I’m sure it’ll be glorious and we will all be enlightened by its flawlessness. 

• Like 2

On 12/12/2023 at 5:23 PM, WrestlingGod said:

I mistakenly thought that with Ryan being a division 2 program and many division 2 programs have had 8th graders in their lineup that they may have once or twice in the almost 100 years they've been a school.  Should we cancel the upcoming shows because we've, apparently, offended you to the point of throwing a fit on coachT?

You're getting worked up for the smallest thing. 

Mistakenly?  You have been around the middle Tennesse area long enough to know that Father Ryan is a High School.  A High School only can't wrestle 8th graders.  For those getting on me, you need to settle down.  I called him out for a lie and many got defensive.  Think about it.  I guess from now on everybody can just say what they think might be corect.  You go with it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, KidGloves said:

I can’t wait to hear your podcast so we can see perfection in broadcasting and no errors whatsoever. I’m sure it’ll be glorious and we will all be enlightened by its flawlessness. 

Your attack on me is really RICH.  Having seen your other post on another subject attacking whether a wrestler is a true 8th grader or not is pretty rich.  Keep it up.  Your post says all it needs to say.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, facenthecrowd said:

Mistakenly?  You have been around the middle Tennesse area long enough to know that Father Ryan is a High School.  A High School only can't wrestle 8th graders.  For those getting on me, you need to settle down.  I called him out for a lie and many got defensive.  Think about it.  I guess from now on everybody can just say what they think might be corect.  You go with it.

A lie is intentional. You’re saying I intentionally said something offhand like that? And for what? To ruin the legacy of Father Ryan? Be for real. 

You’re blowing this way out of proportion. If you don’t enjoy the show turn it off. But this is stupid. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, facenthecrowd said:

Your attack on me is really RICH.  Having seen your other post on another subject attacking whether a wrestler is a true 8th grader or not is pretty rich.  Keep it up.  Your post says all it needs to say.

I appreciate the kind words. 

I didn’t attack whether or not a kid was a true 8th grader, I stated facts. Never a syllable of negativity towards the kids ability. So, by your own definition, you’re lying  

Are you selectively outraged on the use of facts? On one hand your upset because Pin-TN wasn’t factually accurate, but upset with me for using facts? 

That’s stupid. You either have to be all in on facts or all out on them. 

30 minutes ago, KidGloves said:

I appreciate the kind words. 

I didn’t attack whether or not a kid was a true 8th grader, I stated facts. Never a syllable of negativity towards the kids ability. So, by your own definition, you’re lying  

Are you selectively outraged on the use of facts? On one hand your upset because Pin-TN wasn’t factually accurate, but upset with me for using facts? 

That’s stupid. You either have to be all in on facts or all out on them. 

Your ignorance is really showing.

10 minutes ago, facenthecrowd said:

Your ignorance is really showing.

Lol. Is it now? Tell me what I’ve said that is factually inaccurate, sir. I’ll wait. 

Actually, I’ll make it easier for you because maybe words aren’t your thing. I’ll ask a few questions and you can answer them, how’s that?

1) did you or did you not become upset about an error in the podcast that was factually inaccurate?

2) did you or did you not get upset when facts were used in another thread?

3) did you also not then inaccurately accuse me of speaking ill of a kid, which by your own definition in this very thread, was “lying”?

One can only assume by the answers that you’ll no doubt not give, that it is not my ignorance that’s showing, but yours. 

Edited by KidGloves
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, KidGloves said:

Lol. Is it now? Tell me what I’ve said that is factually inaccurate, sir. I’ll wait. 

Actually, I’ll make it easier for you because maybe words aren’t your thing. I’ll ask a few questions and you can answer them, how’s that?

1) did you or did you not become upset about an error in the podcast that was factually inaccurate?

2) did you or did you not get upset when facts were used in another thread?

3) did you also not then inaccurately accuse me of speaking ill of a kid, which by your own definition in this very thread, was “lying”?

One can only assume by the answers that you’ll no doubt not give, that it is not my ignorance that’s showing, but yours. 

Stupid is as Stupid does.  I think this applies to you.

2 minutes ago, facenthecrowd said:

Stupid is as Stupid does.  I think this applies to you.

Still waiting for your answers, sir. 

Ohhhhh. You’re anti-facts today. My bad. I’ll keep my eyes open for other posts of yours and remind you of when facts weren’t your friends because they didn’t suit your argument. 

It’s ok buddy. Today just isn’t your day, is it?

On 12/13/2023 at 8:10 PM, facenthecrowd said:

Also, just to clarify per the TSSAA handbook, 8th graders can wrestle in high school if,

"2023-24 TSSAA Handbook Page 15 July 18, 2023

Eighth Grade Participation Section 8.

An eighth grade student is eligible to participate for a member school if he/she is enrolled at the school. Students below the eighth grade are not eligible to practice or participate for a member school. Any student repeating the eighth grade shall not be eligible for high school participation during the year that the student is repeating the eighth grade. Participation as an eighth grader shall not reduce the number of semesters a student is allowed to participate after enrolling in the ninth grade."

In the case of many of the Class A high schools that participate in wrestling they have eight graders on the team.

Honestly man, the reason everyone is calling you out isn't because we think that what WrestlingGod said is true but because you blew this whole situation out of proportion. You came off as incredibly offended when a simple mistake was made and all that you had to do was call him out and say "Hey Father Ryan actually has never had an 8th grader on their team because they don't not have a middle school." But, you instead got defensive when we all called you out on your childish behavior. 

No one here hates you but life sure would be a lot easier for us and certainly for you if you acted appropriately. 

Sincerely an innocent bystander.

• Like 3