AAA Basketball

Tigers615

3 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

SS will have to beat some very good teams to get there. Tough draw for sure. 

None tougher than the last 2 years! We are use to tough situations! But on another note if Dyersburg making 3’s it will be a long night for us! If not it will be a long night for them! It will definitely be a good game! 

5 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

We scrimmaged them early November. They are the real deal "when" they are dialed in. 3 D-1 players is what I hear. South Gibson upset them so they can be beat. South Side will match up with them probably better than any team all year. 

See you there @pioneer42

1 hour ago, HawkGuy06 said:

None tougher than the last 2 years! We are use to tough situations! But on another note if Dyersburg making 3’s it will be a long night for us! If not it will be a long night for them! It will definitely be a good game! 

Three point shooting was our demise a year ago. We were either 1-15 or 1-16 from downtown. Had great looks, just couldn’t connect. 

3 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

I will be there. Good luck to y'all. I will be there Wednesday after lunch. 

Yea I will be there Wednesday as well. I have to be on the military base in the morning in Clarksville. Then I will head to Murfreesboro 

On 2/25/2024 at 7:32 PM, UCSportsFan said:

Nobody cares what your opinions are. You sit on the couch and don’t even support your team so eat another Twinkie and watch us play tomorrow night!!

apparently you do, since you took the time to comment LOL

On 2/25/2024 at 6:15 PM, UCSportsFan said:

Let me guess… you’re the “everyone gets a trophy” parent, right???  Rainbows and butterflies…. You’re so full of Pride it’s eating you alive.  

Don't like being call out do you. So im going to push a narrative on you so you will look weak.