Pin-TN rankings 1/3

I appreciate the work but there must be less focus on small school rankings. 

I see 3 kids that have dropped weight classes,  one of them on Dec 16th at Bruise Brothers.

Other misses are a kid that went 1-3 (all by fall)  at the Soddy Showdown.  

I'd really start paying attention to the Levell kid at Clinton, a transfer this year from Kentucky.  

Posted (edited)

I feel like we do this at the same time each year...

..if you want to do them and can do a better job then by all means. Reach out to hamm on fb or ig and let him know you'll be doing small school rankings moving forward.

Hamm only does big school. He doesnt have near the time to do all the divisions. 

Edited by WrestlingGod
  • Upvote 1

Sigh*

Lighten up Francis. 

No need to be so emotional,  it's an observation and I offered input.  You actually confirmed my point that there isn't time to pay attention to small school. So why even do them then?  It's not like all you do is talk about the same big schools every. single. year.  

24 minutes ago, TotallynotLEO said:

Sigh*

Lighten up Francis. 

No need to be so emotional,  it's an observation and I offered input.  You actually confirmed my point that there isn't time to pay attention to small school. So why even do them then?  It's not like all you do is talk about the same big schools every. single. year.  

I wasn’t being emotional. I’m telling you flat out nobody wants to do them to the extent that Hamm does large school. If you want to by all means do them. 

Those aren’t digs at you or small school wrestling in any way, they’re statements of facts. 

3 hours ago, TotallynotLEO said:

I appreciate the work but there must be less focus on small school rankings. 

I see 3 kids that have dropped weight classes,  one of them on Dec 16th at Bruise Brothers.

Other misses are a kid that went 1-3 (all by fall)  at the Soddy Showdown.  

I'd really start paying attention to the Levell kid at Clinton, a transfer this year from Kentucky.  

You referring to Dameion Leavell (sp?) from Christian Co KY? If so, yes, he could very well place in small school. I haven't seen the kid in a couple of years, but if he's progressed like he should have, I would be surprised if he didnt place.

I've seen him in person,  he's legit and has progressed. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go 159lbs soon. He was a bit small at 165lbs early in season.  

165lbs small school I have: 

1 Howard PF

2 Tucker Ross SD

3 Dameion Levell CHS

4 Quenston Davis Munford HS

5 Nikolas Taylor WHH

6 Cole Darnell Eagleville 

Outside looking in,  in no order...

Lane Cope SESI

Ethan Steele Cheatham county

Hayden Simmons Carter HS

Kale Honaker Tennessee HS

Colton Ferrel Crocket HS

Edited by TotallynotLEO
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, TotallynotLEO said:

I've seen him in person,  he's legit and has progressed. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go 159lbs soon. He was a bit small at 165lbs early in season.  

165lbs small school I have: 

1 Howard PF

2 Tucker Ross SD

3 Dameion Levell CHS

4 Quenston Davis Munford HS

5 Nikolas Taylor WHH

6 Cole Darnell Eagleville 

Outside looking in,  in no order...

Lane Cope SESI

Ethan Steele Cheatham county

Hayden Simmons Carter HS

Kale Honaker Tennessee HS

Colton Ferrel Crocket HS

Now you aren't following results very well if you are ranking Cope as a 165 pounder.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dontstopbelieving said:

Now you aren't following results very well if you are ranking Cope as a 165 pounder.

He's wrestled 6 of his last 8 matches at 165lbs.  It's unusual but he started at 150lbs this season,  went 157lbs some,  then 165lbs.  At least,  based on results that is.  

I figure he'll go back down and those were for duals.  

Edited by TotallynotLEO