Fant out at Chattanooga Notre Dame

fredjones

39 minutes ago, GordonBombay said:

Anyone know what Fant's role will be? Rankin has always been an offensive coach so doesn't seem like he's there to be OC. 

dont depend on that Tiger10 feller to get that role right.....appears what Tiger10 thought was tru trusted tru insider scoop Tiger10 was breakin.....was parently baited a bit

Booger just sayin Backfire GIF - Find on GIFER

Edited by Booger

2 hours ago, GordonBombay said:

Not sure who Tiger10 is or what he has to do with Fant but I guess we will wait and see what Fant's role is on what appears to be a full staff already.

per one of Boyd's social outlets and that trusted sports writer Hargis feller at TFP

Charles Fant will serve as Assistant to Head of School and Assistant Coach at Boyd-Buchanan.

BBS

https://www.bbschool.org/about/campus-news/news-details/~board/news/post/boyd-buchanan-welcomes-home-charles-fant?fbclid=IwAR0y9PcvUQsJIQv5uJKrGIsGv761B4bAfkzM64gEhMomlqfQzO_AcOI6E6M

Hargis

..now GordonBombay nose..

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Boyd Bucs got a coach from Notre Dame Irish. Boyd Bucs are trying to become a Catholic school now. Boyd Bucs will be better with the new addition to coach them. Boyd Bucs will be the best private team in Chattanooga not named McCallie Tornado or Baylor Raiders. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.