Westview HC search

I have heard some interesting names thrown around for this one.. Apparently a lot of interest in coaching the young Simpson. I still do not get the reason Neal is out, I would be scared as a coach to go somewhere that you will get forced out after going 37-14 or something close to that. 

10 minutes ago, SSHawks12 said:

I have heard some interesting names thrown around for this one.. Apparently a lot of interest in coaching the young Simpson. I still do not get the reason Neal is out, I would be scared as a coach to go somewhere that you will get forced out after going 37-14 or something close to that. 

From what I heard, admin didn’t like the way he handled a discipline issue and got backlash from the parents so instead of backing their coach they chose to force him to resign

3 hours ago, SSHawks12 said:

Word matriculating down here is the coach didn’t want to go through what he did with Jason Simpson during the older Simpson’s last year again. Coach is still going to be in classroom.

Odds on bet is that Carr is next coach but not sure if he has teaching certificate/license.

Edited by Pizzpatriot2

3 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Word matriculating down here is the coach didn’t want to go through what he did with Jason Simpson during the older Simpson’s last year again. Coach is still going to be in classroom.

Odds on bet is that Carr is next coach but not sure if he has teaching certificate/license.

That is not true.   

There's 1 that 

10 hours ago, PantherPride12 said:

You seem to know a lot about the whole situation and who is putting in for the job. So who do you think will get the job? 

I'm not forsure who will get this job! I hear there's still atleast one more interview left. But there's 3 or 4 that I believe are big time coaches and I would take any of them. The administration has a huge decision to make. There's one coach I just don't see them passing on!!!!!