Copper Basin 2024

1 hour ago, Trojan2016 said:

Well I agree but may not be  too many hunting trips for awhile a lot work needs to be done. Field maintenance, weight room needs serious attention and the little league needs some guidance and some help the only feeder system you got

be done 

Speaking of the weight room, does a smaller school like CB have weight training periods built into the school day or do they have to lift before or after school?  

On 1/25/2024 at 2:52 PM, TheCommander said:

Job has officially been posted and open to the public. 

Actually it has not been posted to TSSAA website. Its only been posted on the county website,.  Thats about as effective as running down to the Hardees in Ducktown and letting everyone know.  lol

3 hours ago, FootballDavis said:

Actually it has not been posted to TSSAA website. Its only been posted on the county website,.  Thats about as effective as running down to the Hardees in Ducktown and letting everyone know.  lol

I checked it out. Yea it has been posted on TSSAA. It says Copper Basin has computers and pe open. 

3 hours ago, FootballDavis said:

I realized that not long after I posted. lol maybe the news made it over to one of the Mexican restaurants in Copperhill. Lol