Post Season Duals

TalkingSense

22 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

I didnt know Samuel Everett was that good this year! I'm interested to hear who makes it out of this tomorrow night since Soddy and Signal will have to wrestle the winners!

It will be Alcoa and SESI.

SESI will get the loser of SD and SM.

Alcoa gets the winner.  

SD and SM both win. 

1 minute ago, TotallynotLEO said:

It will be Alcoa and SESI.

SESI will get the loser of SD and SM.

Alcoa gets the winner.  

SD and SM both win. 

I see that now, neither team from the other district SM or CC can beat Alcoa or SESI. Hopefully its like last year where both SM and SD make it to state, just with a different outcome for my SD boys

Just so far what I have parsed out

so far only 1 region i see thats been done and that is region 1

Region 1- David Crockett  and  TN High

Region 2- Anderson county vs Seymour,   Pigeon forge vs Clinton

Region 3- Alcoa vs stone memorial,   Samuel Everett vs  Cumberland

Region 4- Soddy vs Red Bank,  Hixson vs Signal

Region 5- Tullahoma vs forrest,   Cornersville vs cascade 

Region 6- Station Camp vs White House, Greenbrier-no clue who was RU district 11

Region 7-  Fairview won, now mont central or sycamore  from district 14  MLK and James Lawson?? out of district 13

Region 8- doesn't really matter 1 district has 2 teams Munford and Millington Central other district has 3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, cobrakid8 said:

Just so far what I have parsed out

so far only 1 region i see thats been done and that is region 1

Region 1- David Crockett  and  TN High

Region 2- Anderson county vs Seymour,   Pigeon forge vs Clinton

Region 3- Alcoa vs stone memorial,   Samuel Everett vs  Cumberland

Region 4- Soddy vs Red Bank,  Hixson vs Signal

Region 5- Tullahoma vs forrest,   Cornersville vs cascade 

Region 6- Station Camp vs White House, Greenbrier-no clue who was RU district 11

Region 7-  Fairview won, now mont central or sycamore  from district 14  MLK and James Lawson?? out of district 13

Region 8- doesn't really matter 1 district has 2 teams Munford and Millington Central other district has 3

Thanks for keeping us informed Cobra.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

Thanks for keeping us informed Cobra.

Welcome, if I get any other results I’ll try and keep it updated. I’m still not sure about that region 8. Seems many other deserving teams that could be there instead of 5 teams that one ends up getting a spot at the state duals. Plus their results are hard to find, not only on track but also local papers.

1 hour ago, cobrakid8 said:

Welcome, if I get any other results I’ll try and keep it updated. I’m still not sure about that region 8. Seems many other deserving teams that could be there instead of 5 teams that one ends up getting a spot at the state duals. Plus their results are hard to find, not only on track but also local papers.

Absolutely correct on the West, i am looking at Soddy all the way and maybe Signal Mountain making it to the finals if PF doesn’t get to the Finals. Coach Foreman is a true poker player, never showing his full hand.

Edited by noonesfool

1 hour ago, TalkingSense said:

Minus this isn't true. SESI and Alcoa are district 5 (Region 3) and Seymour is district 4 (Region 2). So in region 2 it's Clinton vs PF and Seymour vs AC. Then region 3 is SESI vs Cumberland and Alcoa vs Stone. 

I think you're confusing my posts. The post you quoted me on was my response to someone about the Seymour vs AC match.  

Edited by TotallynotLEO

On 1/24/2024 at 9:03 AM, WrestlingGod said:

I was there, it was that close. Summit didn't get the bonus points they needed at weights they needed them and Nolensville did. 

They needed a major at heavyweight to win the dual and got it. 

Region 6 with Brentwood, Nolensville, Ravenwood and Summitt down the stretch will continue to be fun to watch.