Pemberton Leaves Rhea for Campbell County

16 hours ago, OutsideBacker said:

Congrats to a well deserving guy. Rhea Co just got better. 

What offense will this guy run? I always thought that pemberton's O fit the type of kids that Rhea had. Everyone wants to be flashy and throw the ball in 4 and 5 WR sets but that just isn't the personnel that everyone has. Obviously Rhea got into some lean years and the local folk say he ran RBs into the ground but when you only have one horse you gotta use them, but I get needing to share the love. It will be interesting to see. I think for the foreseeable future that chatt area region is WV's

21 minutes ago, Eagle57 said:

Ok......................Spill the beans!   Who?

thinkin outsidebacker was tryin to own the moment...thats all he had

Rhueling hasnt shakin a hand yet...may be reachin for it tho

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

1 hour ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

What offense will this guy run? I always thought that pemberton's O fit the type of kids that Rhea had. Everyone wants to be flashy and throw the ball in 4 and 5 WR sets but that just isn't the personnel that everyone has. Obviously Rhea got into some lean years and the local folk say he ran RBs into the ground but when you only have one horse you gotta use them, but I get needing to share the love. It will be interesting to see. I think for the foreseeable future that chatt area region is WV's

When the HC has a philosophy you gotta follow it, unfortunately for Rhea Co, his philosophy ran off a lot of skill players that otherwise would of been a great fit for a more balanced attack utilizing spread formations. Imagine having to prep for a team that could run a spread and wing-T at a high rate of success on any given play. Matchup nightmare. 

• Like 1