DB Basketball.

bdawg122712

On 2/12/2024 at 4:50 PM, Rebelyell10 said:

Oh I’m not butt hurt…u just a homer fan for db coaches and I just wondered if u went to db or somewhere else and wished you went db????  What u gonna say when 5 more quit next year??

Yeah.......your butt hurt.

Wolves 2022

You are not even a good critic.

You are on a sports platform as a critic because you are a low achiever. You became a disappointment in the face of all the apparent good advice your father gave you. Somewhere in your past you developed a poor self concept and poor image of yourself so you decided to be a critic. You are critical and judgemental of others because you are a jealous and envious person.

Work hard at something and get good at it and you might feel better about yourself. Then you might be less critical of others. I think that will be a very difficult task for you because you dwell in self pity. It is obvious that I really bother you so try and get over it for your own well being.

People who have not been in the arena and fought the bull often want to project their feelings of inadequacy and their critical thoughts on others. You could even work at becoming a better critic because that is what you have chosen to do. At this point you are a poor critic but you could improve yourself.

Since you live in the present get off your rear end and go buy a rose for whoever rejected you. If you don't have enough resources take out a loan. I'll wager your money, assuming that you have any, that like other things in your life that you don't get this done.

Wolves 2022

I can't stress enough how important it is for you to become a better critic. I have one tattoo and it is located on my left shoulder. It says All American. If you make an appointment with me I might let you rub it. It is possible it could bring you good luck. Now go buy that rose.

Mo…hate to tell you this but if you are the same person that spoke to the teams at west ridge last year at the summer league games….but all the players said it was the most boring thing they ever had to do…sit and listen to someone relive their so called glory days…players were laughing at the whole thing so I guess you are your biggest fan

10 hours ago, Rebelyell10 said:

Mo…hate to tell you this but if you are the same person that spoke to the teams at west ridge last year at the summer league games….but all the players said it was the most boring thing they ever had to do…sit and listen to someone relive their so called glory days…players were laughing at the whole thing so I guess you are your biggest fan

Are you on your period?

Rebelyell 10

I am very happy that you mentioned the event at West Ridge H.S. As usual, you get confused easily because that was my twin brother. In that occasion he did a good job. That cinder block falling on your head really set you back.

Since you think you are so smart and you said that you talked to all the players who attended the West Ridge event (why would they be interested in talking with you) will you tell us the names of the players that were laughing and bored. I would like to know which ones of them you think will play Division ! basketball and be All American. I would be very interested in following their career.

When is the next time someone is going to ask you to speak to anyone about anything. I want to attend that debacle. You are a wannabee.

I would also like to hear about your accomplishments as a basketball player. I am sure it won"t take you long.  My guess is that you were laughing and bored until you got cut from the middle school tryouts. Then you went home and cried. I hope that your mamma gave you some consolation.

I was going to suggest that you man up and tighten up your jock strap but I don't think you needed to wear one.

I welcome you to criticize me ( common now, give me some more enjoyment ) but when you criticize DB basketball you take on the role of being a low life. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that I would have put 60 in your eye the first half until I got warmed up.

Coach Poore is an outstanding person and coach. DB is fortunate to have him as their coach. My son was the co-captain of the DB basketball team his senior year. His junior and senior year his team played in the state tournament. Jeff was very proud to play for DB. Jeff competed against Chris Poore. Chris was an outstanding basketball player. 

Rebelyell10 (inappropriate and dumb #### name) are you starting to understand that I will always recognize and applaud other peoples success and speak positively about it. I just have a distaste for critical and judgemental people, especially ones like you who have accomplished so little. That cinder block accident sure screwed you up.

You make reference to players quitting at DB. That will always happen. It is not the end of the world.Do you think those players were laughing and bored when someone was trying to coach them?

Rebelyell10 remember to continue your therapy. You are to look in your mirror and repeat as many times as it takes to sink in your damaged head," I am a loser, I am a wannabee, and I am a dumb #### " .

Rebelyell 10

Just a quick reminder because you know I want to help you with your therapy.

When you become proficient at quickly saying, "loser, wannabee, dumb ####," you will be able to spend less time looking at yourself in the mirror. This should be very helpful to you. You can even "laugh and be bored" while you are doing this. I hope that you will derive enjoyment and benefits from your sessions. That is what your well thought out treatment is targeted for.

You should invite the players you say you know who "laughed and were bored" at my brother's presentation at West Ridge H.S. over to your house. Do a group video and get it on You Tube. You will be a national sensation.

I do have concerns about this because with your leadership you will probably resort to getting off task and ending up doing a circle XXXX. Stay focused and on task with your therapy. It is critical that you don't let your urges get in the way of your therapy. Remember the mantra, "loser, wannabee, dumb ####." Now practice.

On 2/14/2024 at 11:22 PM, Rebelyell10 said:

Don't waste your time on this clown.  He has revealed who he is.  

15 minutes ago, Rebelyell10 said:

Poor ole mo mo

you really need some attention at home it sounds like…since I am a kid that quit playing for db (as you said) , so that means an old man like yourself is talking trash to a young teenager 

CoachMo listed his accomplishments. How about you listing yours? What's your claim to fame? 

Wolves 2022     aka Circle XXXX Pro

Have you purchased the rose yet and given it to Cinder Block Head who rejected you? Don't let a lack of resources stop you from doing this.

I have come on this DB thread and talked about myself and listed some of my accomplishments. I offer no excuse for this. I take pride in my small contribution to DB basketball. This has obviously bothered you because I might not conform to the way you think I should be. I am glad my posts have gotten under your ugly skin. When you know that your mamma thinks your ugly it must be hard to live with yourself. Your daddy also thinks your ugly. UGLY you ain't got no alibi, your just ugly.

I am not in this world to try and please you or anyone else. You made reference to some local coaches who would never talk about themselves on this platform. So what! I may conduct myself differently than they would. I have broken no laws , hurt anyone, or done anything wrong to you. What makes you so almighty special that you judge me? Mr. Judgemental, you have a deep seated inferiority complex because you are a low achiever and a disappointment. You need to join Cinder Block Head in his therapy.

There are many, many people, players and coaches who have far  exceeded what I accomplished. You are not one of them. I scratched and clawed to accomplish what little I did.

This is a DB thread and I contributed in a small way to DB basketball by coaching at Sevier for 15 yrs. My son gave everything he had for three years in contributing to his DB basketball team's success. DB basketball has had a terrific story of success. Go DB!

I knew that you would run your mouth again because it upsets you that you don't have a nickname. Let's give you one right now. Henceforth, you will be known as Circle XXXX Pro. Circle XXXX Pro why don't you go over to Cinder Block Heads house tonight and inform him of your new nickname. He and his buddies should welcome you into their group. I can imagine endless possibilites for the two of you together. We could be entertained by you submitting a video of what transpires. Please promise me that you will exhibit some respect and decorum and make sure there are no underage kids around. You and Cinder Block Head need to control your urges and concentrate on your therapy. Circle XXXX Pro don't wear out your right hand. You are a limp wristed mother  XXXXXX.