DB Basketball.

bdawg122712

1 minute ago, SweetScience said:

I hope so buddy. Just never know this time of year. Ain’t no easy ones right now. Survive and advance is the name of the game. They’re a really good team.

those are gonna be 2 good games, weird thing is the two best teams on the other side are east and sevier and 1 will be knocked out , that’s a win for y’all’s side 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

I hope so buddy. Just never know this time of year. Ain’t no easy ones right now. Survive and advance is the name of the game. They’re a really good team.

Going to be a very good game. So will Maryville and William Blount. Knoxville seems to be loaded this year. A lot of good players. 

1 hour ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I bet you won't be posting much next year. And let's see how you do in football. If you can make it past 3 games. 

You didn’t answer the question wacky???  I love the part where he says , well, we only have one senior lol…. There was a few more but he thought he had better ….kids quit on the program every year for some “odd reason”…

same thing will happen next year…I’ve already been told by a couple of them that they aren’t playing, so…

3 minutes ago, Rebelyell10 said:

You didn’t answer the question wacky???  I love the part where he says , well, we only have one senior lol…. There was a few more but he thought he had better ….kids quit on the program every year for some “odd reason”…

same thing will happen next year…I’ve already been told by a couple of them that they aren’t playing, so…

I heard you've been trying to talk players into quitting. Are you trying to form a "quitters club". Maybe you can have t-shirts printed with "Quitter" and the #0 across the back. All size small. You should find a new school because you're not going to be welcomed at DB. Nobody's on board with you. Poore is our coach. You are nothing. 

20 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Basketball is a crazy sport. That’s what makes it so much fun. You just never know. All it takes is a subpar night of shooting and you’re heading home.

Sure, and the Patriots shot the lights out, and that how it goes. But this was the District 1 loss that's most puzzling. SH and D-B losing I can see (Brady Lawson being pukey sick didn't help), and WR didn't have much of a chance against the Fighting Cloningers. But the 'Blazers....

On 2/25/2024 at 1:10 PM, WaCoJaCo said:

I heard you've been trying to talk players into quitting. Are you trying to form a "quitters club". Maybe you can have t-shirts printed with "Quitter" and the #0 across the back. All size small. You should find a new school because you're not going to be welcomed at DB. Nobody's on board with you. Poore is our coach. You are nothing. 

Oh wacko, the players don’t have to talked into it…they do it every year and everyone knows it!  Everyone talks about it and everyone knows why….even you if you’d be honest.  Ask Tribal, he’s honest most of the time…that’s why most of the players don’t play hard or together ….keep drinking the kool aid!

1 hour ago, Rebelyell10 said:

Oh wacko, the players don’t have to talked into it…they do it every year and everyone knows it!  Everyone talks about it and everyone knows why….even you if you’d be honest.  Ask Tribal, he’s honest most of the time…that’s why most of the players don’t play hard or together ….keep drinking the kool aid!

The hate you have for a coach that won DB's first State Basketball Championship two years ago since 1945 and took the team back last year is funny.  Poore knows more about basketball in his pinky finger than you know about basketball.  Keep making yourself look like a clown :flower: