Cleveland success….

TheTreyB

2 minutes ago, GruncleD said:

You said last year in your previous statements, that would be 2023. Now you are on 2021. You just keep rambling about bits and pieces. You have no real facts about HCWC's financial standing. All you want to do is yell Allan's money , Allan's money , Allan's money. And what and why Allan gives to Bradley is his business, not yours or mine. 

I posted the link to ALL of Allan Jones foundations tax returns, the other site i was looking at didnt have that, however Check into Cash likes to put their giving out so it was a chattanoogan.com where I got some other numbers from, HOWEVER I have now posted where to go see all of the foundations tax returns, also prior I have posted before where you can see all of HCWC since they became a 501C in 2016 and they had to show their finances. If you are to lazy to look at what I posted that is on you, seems to be a trait among you all! 

1 minute ago, cobrakid8 said:

don't have a kid at pride, don't have a kid in wrestling anymore. I just find it funny how dumb Cleveland fans are, I mean you might be great wrestlers but you sure are a dumb lot and that is quite hilarious! But i posted before everything, you are to lazy to look at which is why the only thing you answer back is lazy replies like, I don't believe in what Allan Jones said LOL, so you might not be dumb, but you sure look stupid! 

You are the stupid one, your the one that wants to bet on what Allan checks about his donations to HCWC. Name your amount, I got the documents. You make the dumbest statements and no one on here has seen you back them up. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BOUNCE said:

Are you sure about that $10 million? 

Yeah…I was an Asst for the middle/high school then. Even I was in disbelief when told. We had to do a lot of plumbing and what not to get everything up to code. Which took quite a bit. Which bit us in the butt later on. That we actually had a line back up after a hard rain and well it flooded the wrestling room from the bathrooms. 

8 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

don't have a kid at pride, don't have a kid in wrestling anymore. I just find it funny how dumb Cleveland fans are, I mean you might be great wrestlers but you sure are a dumb lot and that is quite hilarious! But i posted before everything, you are to lazy to look at which is why the only thing you answer back is lazy replies like, I don't believe in what Allan Jones said LOL, so you might not be dumb, but you sure look stupid! 

Nah bro…I’m just asking you to prove that we are the highest funded program in the state so I can admit what you want or not admit anything.  What I do know is you want me to look up something to prove the point you are trying to make and I’m not dumb enough to do that…I’ll leave that up to you to prove….and you can’t!!!!

Edited by BOUNCE
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Humorist said:

Yeah…I was an Asst for the middle/high school then. Even I was in disbelief when told. We had to do a lot of plumbing and what not to get everything up to code. Which took quite a bit. Which bit us in the butt later on. That we actually had a line back up after a hard rain and well it flooded the wrestling room from the bathrooms. 

And then the tennis courts had to be dug up as well as the ground filled in. It didn’t take long for that money to be ate up

Just now, Humorist said:

And then the tennis courts had to be dug up as well as the ground filled in. It didn’t take long for that money to be ate up

Which we had a chain link party…haha 

we took all the chain link fencing down to help with costs. Shave some here to spend some there. 

3 minutes ago, BOUNCE said:

Nah bro…I’m just asking you to prove that we are the highest funded program in the state so I can with admit what you want or not admit anything.  What I do know is you want me to look up something to prove the point and I’m not dumb enough to do that…I’ll leave that up to you to prove….and you can’t!!!!

There is zero question you are the highest funded team in Tennessee. it’s laughable you are saying that’s not true. I have zero problem with it but let’s be honest.

Edited by FR615

4 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

I posted the link to ALL of Allan Jones foundations tax returns, the other site i was looking at didnt have that, however Check into Cash likes to put their giving out so it was a chattanoogan.com where I got some other numbers from, HOWEVER I have now posted where to go see all of the foundations tax returns, also prior I have posted before where you can see all of HCWC since they became a 501C in 2016 and they had to show their finances. If you are to lazy to look at what I posted that is on you, seems to be a trait among you all! 

I had them before you took the time to look them up. I'm not being lazy, just ahead of you.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BOUNCE said:

Nah bro…I’m just asking you to prove that we are the highest funded program in the state so I can admit what you want or not admit anything.  What I do know is you want me to look up something to prove the point you are trying to make and I’m not dumb enough to do that…I’ll leave that up to you to prove….and you can’t!!!!

you are correct, he can't

1 minute ago, FR615 said:

There is zero question you are the highest funded team in Tennessee. it’s laughable you are saying that’s not true. I have zero problem with it but let’s be honest.

I’m not saying we aren’t…I just wanna see the proof!

18 minutes ago, GruncleD said:

You are the stupid one, your the one that wants to bet on what Allan checks about his donations to HCWC. Name your amount, I got the documents. You make the dumbest statements and no one on here has seen you back them up. 

Here you are lazy bum!

2022-the only year pride got more

Pride-22,700 which is when they started to pay for logdson which Trey I guess is saying isn’t helping since no coaches show up for their wrestlers and parents have to do it

HCWC-20,000

Also Mr Roller, maybe you need to talk to Allan Jones for some money, he gave a scholarship from his foundation to Eli Lane of 3,392, that should help for gas going to and fro to HCWC for the kid out of Dalton Georgia

2021-pride 9,555

HCWC 20,412

2020-Pride 15,753

HCWC-24,207

2019-Pride-16,992

HCWC-36,295

2018-pride 8597

HCWC-19,705

2017-gave blackman high 2,500

Cleveland high wrestling for camp 23,399

HCWC-gave21,197  none given to Bradley pride

2016- Cleveland high-500 for camp,