Cleveland success….

TheTreyB

3 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

yet they still gave him a scholarship when the school he goes to is free and the same school his dad went to and wrestled at! 

Who?

Remember all your reading comprehension statements?  Stay with me buddy…

I was talking about my son. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CdotRoller said:

He Made a 28 page thread “ Cleveland Recruits”

So what do you suppose that was meant to say?  

Yall keep bringing up funding…that’s money correct?

He keeps saying funding makes it easier, correct?

How so? 

The obvious answer would be the funding helps bring in and pays for kids, right? Hence the Cleveland recruits thread. 

I can’t ask for anyone else…so I’m asking for my son specifically, how has the funding helped or made it easier for him?

Wasting your time with them some are but hurt and some just don’t get it

2 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

When did I bash him? I’ll wait

You’ve bashed on him before. And then my cousin. C’mon man. I’ve heard through your network of peeps that you have. So stop. I’m not one to shy away from a fight. Especially when my kid is talked about. 

3 minutes ago, CdotRoller said:

Who?

Remember all your reading comprehension statements?  Stay with me buddy…

I was talking about my son. 

I said "maybe you should ask Allan Jones for a scholarship for your son." Talk about no reading comprehension!

NEVER HAVE I SAID YOU RECEIVED ANY MONEY! However they did give out a scholarship to a kid on HCWC for over $3,000 that lives in Dalton GA that was in middle school when they gave it to him.  So...maybe you should ask and maybe Allan Jones Foundation can make you all the next recipients of that scholarship to help with your gas money

Edited by cobrakid8

1 minute ago, Humorist said:

You’ve bashed on him before. And then my cousin. C’mon man. I’ve heard through your network of peeps that you have. So stop. I’m not one to shy away from a fight. Especially when my kid is talked about. 

Name and show me one time. You can’t do that because I haven’t. Prove it

Just now, Humorist said:

I’m not asking…I’m telling you to stop. Bash on me all you want. But when his name drops from your mouth. I’ll gladly stop by the Jones and have this conversation. But bet I’ll be the one left standing. 

7 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

Funding provides better coaches, better facilities etc

Go to a school with a brand new program, no money and no facilities. Then come back and tell me which he has the better chance at succeeding at....

Not one single time did ANYBODY say kids were being paid. Seriously, stop saying that. It’s making you look dumber than you already look. 

Do me a favor Check Lakeway Wrestling

then get back with me

• Upvote 1

Sir… with all due respect if you don’t think Cleveland’s funding is a significant advantage over other teams isn’t a massive advantage I can’t help you. I have zero problem with transfers or spending money to build a program. In fact I think it helps Tennessee wrestling. But be honest it’s a huge advantage for Cleveland. 

Edited by FR615

2 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

I said "maybe you should ask Allan Jones for a scholarship for your son." Talk about no reading comprehension!

NEVER HAVE I SAID YOU RECEIVED ANY MONEY! However they did give out a scholarship to a kid on HCWC for over $3,000 that lives in Dalton GA that was in middle school when they gave it to him.  So...maybe you should ask and maybe Allan Jones Foundation can make you all the next recipients of that scholarship to help with your gas money

And I responded!

we don’t want money

3 minutes ago, Humorist said:

don't worry he bashes on kids, whose his son again Lee so we can all make sure to keep an eye on his progress with the high school team?   He bashed my son for soccer, bashed the other one for going back to baseball because he didn't like wrestling as a 8 year old