Cleveland vs McCallie Dual: Who wins at their best?

ohreally15

3 minutes ago, Rasslinking said:

I speak the truth. 

And finally you have...... yes you did.

Speak what truth? That there are some good folkstyle wrestlers that aren’t as good at FS or some great FS wrestlers that aren’t as good at folkstyle?  

and finally I have what? You keep making a fool of yourself, I know a few Soddy people that would love to know your name, are you to chicken to do so? 

9 minutes ago, FrecoFanatic said:

You did not even mention Crowder in your post until AFTER you said that. You were talking about Gentle vs. Russell and Levy being the reason you think Gentle beats Russell. Nice try. I would like to believe you, but your dirty mouth makes it difficult. And where did you say Gentle beats Davis? Whatever man. All those boys are great wrestlers and could win the head to head match. I will acknowledge it even if you won’t. 

Dirty mouth lol. Boy you haven’t been in a school it seems in about 40 years! Maybe you don’t need to be sending your kid to a public school at all! I guarantee when you aren’t around they talk just as bad if not worse, I spent a few years in a classroom, my mouth isn’t nearly as bad as your kids or pretty much ANY kids when you aren’t around! 

13 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

Speak what truth? That there are some good folkstyle wrestlers that aren’t as good at FS or some great FS wrestlers that aren’t as good at folkstyle?  

and finally I have what? You keep making a fool of yourself, I know a few Soddy people that would love to know your name, are you to chicken to do so? 

You were not good.... that truth

2 minutes ago, Rasslinking said:

You were not good.... that truth

Also I went back and looked since I cant find the video. But Davis was beating Russell at the Keller Classic 3-0 when he got thrown and pinned. That might not happen in folkstyle since after the first TD they wouldn’t have been stood back up to neutral and Russell would have maybe spent 2 mins underneath a 285 lb guy. 

14 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

Dirty mouth lol. Boy you haven’t been in a school it seems in about 40 years! Maybe you don’t need to be sending your kid to a public school at all! I guarantee when you aren’t around they talk just as bad if not worse, I spent a few years in a classroom, my mouth isn’t nearly as bad as your kids or pretty much ANY kids when you aren’t around! 

I guarantee you will not hear my son talk like you. And you better hope @Rasslinking was wrong and  you were a world champ if you put his name in your mouth. If you talk like that around kids, then you are part of the problem and it is a good thing you are not in the classroom.

Edited by FrecoFanatic

4 minutes ago, FrecoFanatic said:

I guarantee you will not hear my son talk like you. And you better hope @Rasslinking was wrong and  you were a world champ if you put his name in your mouth. If you talk like that around kids, then you are part of the problem and it is a good thing you are not in the classroom.

It would surprise you what your kids talk like when you aren’t around, those the strictest with what you call bad language are usually the worse, from the language they talk to the music they listen to. Hate to tell you that! If rasslinking is to chicken to put his name on here, he can’t be to tough! I think it was you said something about people hiding behind their screen names here. I’ve said mine multiple times since I’ve been on here since 2004(heck maybe before that).  I did pro rassle after graduating, it was fun while it lasted, met some good people with it. Even met AJ Styles, was a fun time till injuries start to pile up. Rasslinking was never that,  if he was he wouldn’t ever hide his name! 

45 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

Most people that know wrestling know who it is… that tells us all we need to know about you. 

16 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

It would surprise you what your kids talk like when you aren’t around, those the strictest with what you call bad language are usually the worse, from the language they talk to the music they listen to. Hate to tell you that! If rasslinking is to chicken to put his name on here, he can’t be to tough! I think it was you said something about people hiding behind their screen names here. I’ve said mine multiple times since I’ve been on here since 2004(heck maybe before that).  I did pro rassle after graduating, it was fun while it lasted, met some good people with it. Even met AJ Styles, was a fun time till injuries start to pile up. Rasslinking was never that,  if he was he wouldn’t ever hide his name! 

About as Soddy as you get....

41 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

You are a total moron. And making yourself look like a tool. If you only knew his son and Freco, you will be embarrassed

20 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

Again, you are embarrassing yourself haha