6A Region 2 Final Predictions

7 minutes ago, Futbolfan2022 said:

Plus Def losing key starters and the DC. Tough for anyone to overcome that on top of the drama. 

Our defensive coordinator isn’t going anywhere he got hired from Knoxville Central high school last season. Are you talking about the brother of a star player on the team who got interviewed for the job at Knoxville Catholic?

1 minute ago, Dawgz4life said:

What are you talking about? Everybody at Bearden High School is happy for where the football team is going and every athletic team. Nobody is upset, and the booster club is fine, just like it’s been every other year. I wonder where you’re hearing these rumors, and when I say main staff, I mean the varsity staff, there may be a few assistants that may jump ship to go coach at Central. I can’t blame them for the better opportunity, but you’re just rambling at this point; you have no idea what you’re talking about, and it’s kind of funny. :lol:

You literally said you heard the same rumors I pointed out. The people I talk to in the Bearden community are the ones I hear it from. 

1 minute ago, Dawgz4life said:

Our defensive coordinator isn’t going anywhere he got hired from Knoxville Central high school last season. Are you talking about the brother of a star player on the team who got interviewed for the job at Knoxville Catholic?

Kevin Lane was the DC. He left to go to Central. You guys lost some really good def players to graduation. If the Penny gets a job at catholic it might mean the younger brother goes with him. 

Just now, Futbolfan2022 said:

Kevin Lane was the DC. He left to go to Central. You guys lost some really good def players to graduation. If the Penny gets a job at catholic it might mean the younger brother goes with him. 

Is Penny going to Catholic? I know he is a good recruiter. If his brother left with him that would be a significant blow.

20 minutes ago, Futbolfan2022 said:

Yes, those are just rumors right now.

19 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

Is Penny going to Catholic? I know he is a good recruiter. If his brother left with him that would be a significant blow.

Penny was the running backs coach at Bearden high school before the TSAA made him step down because they said it’s an unfair advantage, since he runs a training program which he gladly did so if he takes the job at Knoxville Catholic he will either have to hide the fact that he still runs the training program which everybody knows he does or he will have to stop running the training program if he wants to be the coach at Knoxville Catholic.