6A Region 2 Final Predictions

Bearden and Maryville both have a chance to win the region, with the edge to Bearden.

The winner of Bradley and Cleveland will take 3rd. 

I think Cleveland will keep the Bearden and Maryville games closer this year. While Bradley will take a step back. Farragut will upset someone just from Courtney's coaching.

2 minutes ago, VolOrange86 said:

Bearden and Maryville both have a chance to win the region, with the edge to Bearden.

The winner of Bradley and Cleveland will take 3rd. 

I think Cleveland will keep the Bearden and Maryville games closer this year. While Bradley will take a step back. Farragut will upset someone just from Courtney's coaching.

I actually think Bearden will probably lose the game at Cleveland, but I still expect them to win the region saying they beat Maryville.

1 hour ago, CU06 said:

Will Jones will be the MVP of the league the next few years

There's some serious studs in that region that'll have something to say about that. Jayzon might be the most talented back in the state for all classifications. That region will be a gauntlet for the foreseeable future. Poor Region 1...

18 hours ago, VolOrange86 said:

There's some serious studs in that region that'll have something to say about that. Jayzon might be the most talented back in the state for all classifications. That region will be a gauntlet for the foreseeable future. Poor Region 1...

To me 6 for bearden looked better than 3 but 3 did not play that much. The issue that Bearden had last year was trying to throw it too much

2 hours ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

To me 6 for bearden looked better than 3 but 3 did not play that much. The issue that Bearden had last year was trying to throw it too much

We hardly threw at all and if we did throw over 70% of them, we’re just wide receiver screens…

On 2/12/2024 at 1:40 PM, Dawgz4life said:

Penny was the running backs coach at Bearden high school before the TSAA made him step down because they said it’s an unfair advantage, since he runs a training program which he gladly did so if he takes the job at Knoxville Catholic he will either have to hide the fact that he still runs the training program which everybody knows he does or he will have to stop running the training program if he wants to be the coach at Knoxville Catholic.

"Made him" you mean- he took the job and they offered the job- in violation of the rules and then someone noticed.  

I hadn't heard about this with him.  DId hear about it with some other private training facilities and Bearden though.

9 minutes ago, ILB1999 said:

"Made him" you mean- he took the job and they offered the job- in violation of the rules and then someone noticed.  

I hadn't heard about this with him.  DId hear about it with some other private training facilities and Bearden though.

It is crazy how people term things to fit their agenda. 

FFF?