Cascade looking for a new HC

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's true and I'm getting correct information it's an alumni that was playing back when I was living in the area and coming to games every Friday night. If it all works out I will definitely be making some trips to The Stable this upcoming season. 

On 2/16/2024 at 12:42 PM, Southtowner said:

Ok, well it all started to spiral out of control for me after the season-ending ER massacre.  I have been the first patron to arrive at The Iron Horse & the last one to leave 6 days/nights per week.  I haven't held a job since 1983 bc I made a fortune future trading pork bellies.  Anyway, Coach Tyre is a sharp dude who has given a lot to the community & I'd guess he's after his pork belly-but this is mostly speculation & Homer sticks to facts... 

The new coach is a fiery winner.  He played Qb/S for Cascade before getting drafted in MLB & pitching in the minors. Despite his athletic success, I get the impression that he is still salty about losing to Forrest 23-20 & again 33-27.  He was the OC for a 7a school than won the state championship in 2021 & glancing at the scores from this past season, he had them scoring well again, despite, I think,  a 6-5 record... I'm not sure if he's met the players in person yet--but this past week there was a video-call & I had several of them say they were impressed & looking forward to getting to work.

Last month the Champions acquired a Scary monster of a D-Lineman--uh dang homeschooling behemoth-no clue how they kept this kid hidden for so long-- but I got in his ear a little bit already & he already don't like Chapel Hill.

Sadly, A top returning player is considering transferring to Webb.  Please join me in prayer- as together-if it be God's will, we can pray the gay away & he will choose to stay. 

Additionally, I hope the DC stays right where he's at--I think that's the plan but I haven't had it confirmed-prolly get a phone call any day now.  I considered writing an open letter to the new coach explaining that the DC is a fiery winner too-but I ultimately decided that'd be weird and Forrest-like.

18 hours ago, cascadehomer said:

Ok, well it all started to spiral out of control for me after the season-ending ER massacre.  I have been the first patron to arrive at The Iron Horse & the last one to leave 6 days/nights per week.  I haven't held a job since 1983 bc I made a fortune future trading pork bellies.  Anyway, Coach Tyre is a sharp dude who has given a lot to the community & I'd guess he's after his pork belly-but this is mostly speculation & Homer sticks to facts... 

The new coach is a fiery winner.  He played Qb/S for Cascade before getting drafted in MLB & pitching in the minors. Despite his athletic success, I get the impression that he is still salty about losing to Forrest 23-20 & again 33-27.  He was the OC for a 7a school than won the state championship in 2021 & glancing at the scores from this past season, he had them scoring well again, despite, I think,  a 6-5 record... I'm not sure if he's met the players in person yet--but this past week there was a video-call & I had several of them say they were impressed & looking forward to getting to work.

Last month the Champions acquired a Scary monster of a D-Lineman--uh dang homeschooling behemoth-no clue how they kept this kid hidden for so long-- but I got in his ear a little bit already & he already don't like Chapel Hill.

Sadly, A top returning player is considering transferring to Webb.  Please join me in prayer- as together-if it be God's will, we can pray the gay away & he will choose to stay. 

mZb1AI.gif

Additionally, I hope the DC stays right where he's at--I think that's the plan but I haven't had it confirmed-prolly get a phone call any day now.  I considered writing an open letter to the new coach explaining that the DC is a fiery winner too-but I ultimately decided that'd be weird and Forrest-like.

giphy.gif