Private state Champs vs large public champ

FR615

On 2/26/2024 at 4:04 PM, FR615 said:

Who you got? I have D2 winning 8 Public AA 6. Would love to see some of these matchups.

106-Lane over Cordero

id take jose last time they wrestled at who's number 1 everybody said Jose would lose would lose then and he proved them wrong  and to be completely honest jaxon's technique hasn't improved much since then it seems.

Cleveland Raiders have the best wrestlers in the state overall. Cleveland Raiders have kids come from all around because they are good wrestlers and they want to win. Cleveland Raiders might be one of the best all time wrestling teams. Cleveland Raiders were just to good for everyone else this season. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

Cleveland Raiders have the best wrestlers in the state overall. Cleveland Raiders have kids come from all around because they are good wrestlers and they want to win. Cleveland Raiders might be one of the best all time wrestling teams. Cleveland Raiders were just to good for everyone else this season. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

You are very smart and they approve me saying that. 

51 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

You are very smart and they approve me saying that. 

Trey I have been trying to tell everyone this all season but they did not want to believe me. Cleveland Raiders have a national type team. Cleveland Raiders could travel around the US and beat a whole lot of high school wrestling teams. I guarantee it. I know you do not want to bet me because you like Cleveland Raiders already. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

Trey I have been trying to tell everyone this all season but they did not want to believe me. Cleveland Raiders have a national type team. Cleveland Raiders could travel around the US and beat a whole lot of high school wrestling teams. I guarantee it. I know you do not want to bet me because you like Cleveland Raiders already. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

I agree 100% with you. They aren’t as smart as you are. 

2 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

Cleveland is a good team for Tennessee and even the Southeast but they are far from being a national level team.  Personally I don’t know of a single team in the Top 50 nationally that they could beat.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, cbg said:

Cleveland is a good team for Tennessee and even the Southeast but they are far from being a national level team.  Personally I don’t know of a single team in the Top 50 nationally that they could beat.  

Maybe not a top 100 even though they are hands down the best Tn team this year. They are bringing in a couple of studs next year but having Lucas go back to Indiana hurts them and the football team. Kid is an incredible athlete. 

Edited by FR615