Dyersburg Female Trojans & South Female Hornets Vs Covington Female Chargers & Millington Female Trojans

CaptainGuru

Dyersburg Female Trojans & South Female Hornets should beat  Covington Female Chargers & Millington Female Trojans. It does not matter who wins Region 8. Covington Female Chargers or Millington Female Trojans will not beat Dyersburg Female Trojans. Dyersburg Female Trojans are to good to let it happen. Covington Female Chargers and Millington Female Trojans might not beat South Female Hornets either. They might choke in that game. I guarantee it. It could happen.  Dyersburg Female Trojans will win the sectional game by 10 or more points. I guarantee it. Watch and see. Does anyone want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Edited by CaptainGuru

2 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

I will bet you the Gibson Female Pioneers will not beat Millington or Covington. Won't happen. 

Gibson Female Pioneers are not as good as they usually are in basketball. Crockett Female Cavaliers got upset but Gibson Female Pionners are still a good team and have a chance to win.

Just now, CaptainGuru said:

Gibson Female Pioneers are not as good as they usually are in basketball. Crockett Female Cavaliers got upset but Gibson Female Pionners are still a good team and have a chance to win.

Gibson Pioneers won't play neither. South Gibson Hornets will. I agree South Gibson and Dyersbirg will win. 

30 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

Gibson Female Pioneers ARE definitely as good as they usually are. They will not beat Millington or Covington because they do not play them. They play Memphis Trezevant. Gibson Female Pioneers are a whole different team from South Gibson Lady Hornets. Good luck to both Gibson Co teams! I don't claim to be a GERU, but I do know my Gibson Co basketball, so I approve this message.

Edited by ProudPioneer
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, ProudPioneer said:

Gibson Female Pioneers ARE definitely as good as they usually are. They will not beat Millington or Covington because they do not play them. They play Memphis Trezevant. Gibson Female Pioneers are a whole different team from South Gibson Lady Hornets. Good luck to both Gibson Co teams! I don't claim to be a GERU, but I do know my Gibson Co basketball, so I approve this message.

You are right. I apologize. I looked at South Female Hornets and not Gibson Female Pioneers. When I saw the 19-15 record I thought Gibson Female Pioneers were really down this year. Now I see that I looked at South Female Hornets. Gibson Female Pioneers have been great in female basketball for decades. Gibson Female Pioneers are a championship program and will mercy rule Trezevant Female Bears in the sectional. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

38 minutes ago, westtn12 said:

South Gibson and Gibson County are two different schools. two different classes. And,  Gibson County is in a different class (not literally) but figuratively of basketball as well. No comparison 

You are right Gibson Female Pioneers are one of the state standards in Tennessee female basketball. Gibson Female Pioneers have won multiple titles. Gibson Female Pioneers are a lower class than South Female Hornets but they are still a much better team. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

• CaptainGuru changed the title to Dyersburg Female Trojans & South Female Hornets Vs Covington Female Chargers & Millington Female Trojans