Greenville vs Upperman

Upperman is the clear favorite.  No one thought Greeneville would be back at the glass house this year losing 4 starters off a team that had made the State Tournament two years in a row.  Coach Watts have them playing well right now so there shouldn’t be any pressure on the Greene Devils.  Just go out and have fun!

31 minutes ago, Volsfan52 said:

I agree should be a really good game

Agreed two great programs/schools that seem to be running into each other regularly no matter what sport it is. All the Homers will pick their team so we’ll find out soon enough who the best team is my money is on Upperman  final score 37-26. 

Edited by UCSportsFan

Who does this bracket? This should not have happened in the first game. Upperman Bees beat Greenville Devils in the semifinals to advance in football. Now Upperman Female Bees have to try and beat Greeenville Female Devils to advance to the final 4 in female basketball. Upperman Female Bees should win this game. Now that White Female Warriors are out of their way they have a clear path to victory starting on Thursday. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

35 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Agreed two great programs/schools that seem to be running into each other regularly no matter what sport it is. All the Homers will pick their team so we’ll find out soon enough who the best team is my money is on Upperman  final score 37-26. 

That’s a pretty low score. Like both our defenses but geez lol