Greenville vs Upperman

2 hours ago, GreeneDevil2020 said:

Did you even watch the game?? It most definitely was a game even in the 4th quarter. We clawed back into it and Upperman just shut it down when we got it to a spot where we could make it really interesting. So yes it was a game. Last night vs South Gibson was not a game. Upperman is by far the best team and I think they will win the title by at least 15

Yes and white co is prolly 10 points better then upperman at least. But we blew it. 

2 hours ago, GreeneDevil2020 said:

Did you even watch the game?? It most definitely was a game even in the 4th quarter. We clawed back into it and Upperman just shut it down when we got it to a spot where we could make it really interesting. So yes it was a game. Last night vs South Gibson was not a game. Upperman is by far the best team and I think they will win the title by at least 15

I was 3 rows up off of the floor behind the bench. I guess I should have worded it differently. The winner of the game was never in doubt.  Greeneville did a few mini runs during the game but overall after the second quarter game was decided. I’m not trying to disrespect anybody or any team that is just stating facts  

14 minutes ago, Nontypical said:

Yes and white co is prolly 10 points better than upperman at least. But we blew it. 

I would have loved to have seen the matchup between Dyersburg and White county in that semifinal game

Edited by UCSportsFan
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

I would have loved to have seen the matchup between Dyersburg and White county in that semifinal game

Upperman is playing well right now at the right time. They have a great coach that makes the right adjustments at the right time. Oh well maybe next year. Thats what we been saying for 40 years. 

9 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

I was 3 rows up off of the floor behind the bench. I guess I should have worded it differently. The winner of the game was never in doubt.  Greeneville did a few mini runs during the game but overall after the second quarter game was decided. I’m not trying to disrespect anybody or any team that is just stating facts  

I was on the front row. That 2nd q really was the overall difference. I got to watch y’all at the ladies classic at Christmas and it was a night and day difference team. Improved and matured a lot. I hope y’all can pull this one out tonight