Greenville vs Upperman

It will be a defensive battle most likely.  I hope the Upperman team that played in the Ladies Classic at Christmas is the team that shows up - lol - but I know that they are rolling now and playing much better.  Greeneville relies on its defense - and it all starts with the point guard Shaw.  Coach Watts has done a heck of a coaching job this year because no one expected this.

I don’t think anyone thought that Upperman would be there either this year on the girls side. They really struggled in the district tournament. Replaced a lot of seniors from last years team. Coach just does an amazing job with the girls she has. She gets the best out of them. This should be a really good game. Both our very good defensively and got lucky to be in the bottom bracket. Some really good teams in the top bracket. 

7 minutes ago, Volsfan52 said:

I don’t think anyone thought that Upperman would be there either this year on the girls side. They really struggled in the district tournament. Replaced a lot of seniors from last years team. Coach just does an amazing job with the girls she has. She gets the best out of them. This should be a really good game. Both our very good defensively and got lucky to be in the bottom bracket. Some really good teams in the top bracket. 

Good post! Spot on