Loretto vs Gibson County

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, westtnsportsfan said:

We got Gatlinburg Pittman vs McMinn just like everybody outside of west Tn predicted….sike

I’m going with Wilkins and Hart, gonna be another good one 

Yeah going to be another war for sure. Gibson County and Loretto both grinded for four quarters. Both were down in the game but had big second halves. Just a blessing to be in this position to play for another Gold Ball. Truly blessed. 

3 hours ago, WestviewAlumni said:

Let me find out Gibson county finna make it a 3 peat for division 7AA!!

2 hours ago, charger05 said:

If Gibson shoots like they did yesterday then I'll take Loretto.

Both teams with very emotional wins and have to hit the ground running today and forget about yesterday.  I think Loretto hit 1 three and Gibson County hit 1 three. I agree Gibson County has to shoot better. 

As a Huntingdon fan congrats to Gibson County.  Coach Wilkins just knows how to win big games and I do think experience helps just enough sometimes to get the Win even when you aren’t the most talented.  I don’t think Gibson Co is as talented as they have been the last couple of years but they do play tough defense and don’t seem to mind the big stage.  Loretto is very well coached also and these teams remind me a lot of each other.  It should be a great game.

Congrats to Gibson Co girls and Coach Wilkins.  When your 38 and 1 you must be a pretty good team and you proved it tonight.  I'm very proud of our Loretto Lady Mustangs on a great year and we'll be back next year.  The strength of our team returns and we are one year older, but on this night it was Gibson County.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• So much talk about an investigation about student record manipulation and then everything has went silent. Has anyone heard how the investigation is going?
    • Basically what you're saying is schools can basically bully students around and get away with it because they are protected. I agree to a certain extent but when schools decisions to keep knuckleheads on staff starts costing kids careers and a college education there is a problem. Our school system last week had a teacher supposedly push a kid and the parents went to the law and the teacher is suspended. So I wouldn't say that they can just do what they want without liability. This case don't pass the smell test because the coach had already been fired before and she got fired after a year on the job. Sounds like the student was right in this case on the outside looking in because the coach gets fired after one year. How many coaches get fired after one year?? Not many. 
    • Problem with DB football goes beyond coaching. Like Waco said. Thr band is the main focus of their community and school. They have the resources to be a championship level team. Guarantee Ballard or Witten could have them nationally relevant at some point but everyone down to peewee would have to buy in and at DB we all know that would never happen. 
    • I know the RB from OR he’s fast and has good hands. Is good on special teams also. Didn’t want to play defense over to the Ridge.
    • Lieutenant Flip flops is on a roll. #1 recruiter in Anderson Co, fo-sho.