Loretto vs Gibson County

1 hour ago, Lash said:

congrats to Gibson Co girls and Coach Wilkins, another gold ball for the best region in the state West TN

29 minutes ago, gogold said:

Congrats to Gibson Co girls and Coach Wilkins.  When your 38 and 1 you must be a pretty good team and you proved it tonight.  I'm very proud of our Loretto Lady Mustangs on a great year and we'll be back next year.  The strength of our team returns and we are one year older, but on this night it was Gibson County.

Thank both of y'all. I told myself before we left the hotel if we lose today it would be to a very quality and classy program. I lost my mother December 8th and I loved her more than life itself. I feel very blessed that God blessed the Lady Pioneers. The Loretto Gatlinburg Pittman game was an instant classic as was the McMinn Central York game. I knew all season our defense was for real and I think we showed the state we could play big time defense on a big stage. Again hats off to Loretto. I love their program.  Very classy program. 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, option76 said:

Something I have never understood why is it a west tn against the rest of the state? Last night I found myself rooting for Loretto and Dyersburg. Didn’t matter where they at located.

East Tn is always favored when it comes to anything connected to TSSAA. It may be awards, location, or in this case, match ups.

On 3/10/2024 at 12:21 PM, option76 said:

Something I have never understood why is it a west tn against the rest of the state? Last night I found myself rooting for Loretto and Dyersburg. Didn’t matter where they at located.

sorry option76, it is basically just a dig at folks on here who claim their region/district is better than everyone else and let everyone know about that all the time when it actually isn't true

not naming names but the last couple years has been rough on these posters and I don't wanna let them off the hook