Loretto vs Gibson County

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, westtnsportsfan said:

We got Gatlinburg Pittman vs McMinn just like everybody outside of west Tn predicted….sike

I’m going with Wilkins and Hart, gonna be another good one 

Yeah going to be another war for sure. Gibson County and Loretto both grinded for four quarters. Both were down in the game but had big second halves. Just a blessing to be in this position to play for another Gold Ball. Truly blessed. 

3 hours ago, WestviewAlumni said:

Let me find out Gibson county finna make it a 3 peat for division 7AA!!

2 hours ago, charger05 said:

If Gibson shoots like they did yesterday then I'll take Loretto.

Both teams with very emotional wins and have to hit the ground running today and forget about yesterday.  I think Loretto hit 1 three and Gibson County hit 1 three. I agree Gibson County has to shoot better. 

As a Huntingdon fan congrats to Gibson County.  Coach Wilkins just knows how to win big games and I do think experience helps just enough sometimes to get the Win even when you aren’t the most talented.  I don’t think Gibson Co is as talented as they have been the last couple of years but they do play tough defense and don’t seem to mind the big stage.  Loretto is very well coached also and these teams remind me a lot of each other.  It should be a great game.

Congrats to Gibson Co girls and Coach Wilkins.  When your 38 and 1 you must be a pretty good team and you proved it tonight.  I'm very proud of our Loretto Lady Mustangs on a great year and we'll be back next year.  The strength of our team returns and we are one year older, but on this night it was Gibson County.