Santa Fe vs North Greene

Gordonsville vs Middle College 

Jellico vs Frank Hughes

Give me Chattanooga Prep, Santa Fe, Middle College, and Jellico

UC (just because I want CP to lose)

NG

MC

Jellico 

Jellico?  Pickett County beat them 83-72 and 78-39. Pickett Co. was upset in the region final by Gordonsville who they had beaten 3 times and had to go to Chattanooga Prep in the substate.  Jellico even lost to Clarkrange who won just 5 games all season. I was very surprised to see them make it.

2 hours ago, bobcatfan#1 said:

Jellico?  Pickett County beat them 83-72 and 78-39. Pickett Co. was upset in the region final by Gordonsville who they had beaten 3 times and had to go to Chattanooga Prep in the substate.  Jellico even lost to Clarkrange who won just 5 games all season. I was very surprised to see them make it.

Anything can happen come tournament time. 

2 hours ago, bobcatfan#1 said:

Frank Hughes is a tiny school who once in every blue moon has a team who doesn't loose two for every win they notch, but this year's different...they're not big, not fast, not a great athlete in the bunch, but they are fundamentally sound, defensively good, and believe in their system. They've got a post who can score, they're gritty, and they have an old school defense that they can throw at you that not many coaches know how to attack. I doubt that they have the firepower to win it all, but they've got the fight in them to beat a good squad.