BEST STUDENT CHEERING SECTION

cardsman06

i'd like to say that our student section will be in full force, at school a lot of people always talk like they are comin to the games and stuff, but it always ends up being the same die hard fans, i mean we have a lot of people at home games we just don't get too many people to travel with us, maybe it will be different for the tournament though...what was the final of the east ridge game? did lance play? how is his ankle?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya thanks. We need to sit there. I am glad yall beat ER. The only thing that stinks is we wont meet yall till we make it to the Finals..which i think we are both capable of doing. I dont think we will have as many fans there on Tuesday at 5:30 cause it is that early evening game. And alot wont get done with practice in time. Yet the old schoolers that come all the time will be there as soon as practice is over. I hope to see yall in the tourney. I will be pullin for yall all the way through..until you meet us at least.