BEST STUDENT CHEERING SECTION

cardsman06

yeah im pumped we came away with a win against east ridge tonight...bobby was lights out the tournament will be awesome and it will be the perfect setting if we meet the owls in the finals and if that occurs, the game will be even better if these old skool ballaz show. you guys were really funny last time and if you have a bunch of people then it could make for one wild night.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey man they're all white so you can't be putting any slang in the baller's name. haha I think we might be able to get a few people up there. imma try and get as many of my soccer players as possible to go up i might even threaten them with sprints haha (i can't actually back those up though) or a little freshman hazing who knows? but it'll be awesome if things can actually get nutz like we like it to.and if you soddy fans want to help us represent we might intro. you to our cheerleaders haha

haha finally we made friends with the crazies haha it is gonna be fun during the tournament.... i hope we get another shot at the soddy team i want to see both of our sections in full force!! now for the old school ballaz haha we are the coolest now just if we could get 50 guys to do it instead of 15 haha we got loud at cleveland game though we were the best we have ever been as far as student sections are concerned we also make some pretty funny signs if they will not get torn up this time haha ... one says WILL REF FOR FOOD cause it is on cardboard it is great but i am excited and glad to see that we are agreeing for once!! haha ill cyall on tuesday and i am pumped!!