BEST STUDENT CHEERING SECTION

cardsman06

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LawCoHighGuy

Well i havent been to everyones home gym on here but im gonna havta say that giles county does have a good section....im also gonna havta disagree about hickman county....we played there last tuesday and it was just sad....the only thing you all did was count the number of fouls we had.....i know we are not the best but im gonna havta to throw us at Lawrence County in there maybe for most improved this year cuz we r really gettin into it this year compaired to the past....and u can tell by some of the other theards that we r makin our presence known

You are right. Lawrence County does have a great cheering section and improving. I will have to disagree about in the past though. Lawrence County has always had a great cheering section, but last year it did die down quiet a bit. It is improving this year some, but not like it could be. Some of the students are really into the game, you can tell,and they are some dedicated fans. I am sure anyone who goes to the games can tell ya who those are. Lawrence County fans need to focus more on supporting their team and cheering them on.

Guest warrenco2003

Well sadler57 was very wrong. The dry erase board (which was posed off of an earlier post on coacht by someone else) is nothing to be afraid of. The only thing that they could think of to write about us (warren county) was about our football team (which we know where we stand in football and laugh about it ourselves)..and our cheerleaders (who won regionals). The only thing they forgot to mention was about basketball, which happened to be what we were competing against them at the time. That showed lack of creativity and sportsmanship. But I will have to say that a few cookevillers (the "ref" and friend) did come and "make peace" with me after the game. But ya'll better come prepared on Jan. 31st! We'll be waiting on ya! :D

Guest southernyankee02

your "dreaded" dry erase board showed Warren County nothing. You kept gloating about being good at football. On the b'ball court football doesn't matter. It's no secret Warren County football stinks. It's like gloating that the Titans beat Cincinatti or something. It's pathetic. So next time keep the board filled with b'ball put downs.