Clinton Problems

Just now, SheriffofRedRock said:

The biggest cheaters always turn in others

Sometimes that’s the case, but not always. If so, they could have it turned right back around on themselves. If they were also doing that, why would they wanna bring it to light? I’m sure someone at Clinton would be in the know, if so. Word gets around quickly in a small town.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Sometimes that’s the case, but not always. If so, they could have it turned right back around on themselves. If they were also doing that, why would they wanna bring it to light? I’m sure someone at Clinton would be in the know, if so. Word gets around quickly in a small town.

I agree that they would have to have a clean house before throwing rocks

I just think they were worried about all the players they kept getting in.

2 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

I agree that they would have to have a clean house before throwing rocks

I just think they were worried about all the players they kept getting in.

It is out of control….big time. Something needs/needed to be done. When 90% of your football team is African American, and 95% of the school is white, something fishy is going on. It’s way too obvious.

I don't know much about Clinton or their associated teams in that area.         I would agree with the above demographics assessment, that's against any likely probability.       But since 2000 Clinton has only had 4 winning seasons, so I'm not sure how much they really impact football outcomes anyway.       This is just from an outsider looking in.......

Well well well,  It was just a matter of time before the wheels fell plumb off the dragon wagon, and that pos  is sittin' over on highway 61 #### up in the ditch.   I called it 2 years ago everybody thought it was so cute with the church van and the K-town basement boys.   And here we are.  This is about to get fugly.  It's a mess and it's about to go public.   Investigators are just now scratching the surface.  Stay tuned.  Watch the news in the next few nights. Just when you thought you had seen it all, here we go......................  

• Like 1