COACH OF YEAR

Guest OKIE

I agree, okie. Coach Stacey has not only made players out of these boys, he has also taught them to appreciate life. We all know after Chad Franklin died, nothing would ever be the same. The night he died, he asked his boys if the wanted to forfeit. But they didnt. they were strong. They played that night and won it for Chad. Coach Stacey is the strongest football coach in the state of Tennessee and he needs to be recognized.

R.I.P. #85

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

region 61A Mt.Pleasant's Walt Smith from 0-10 to 4-1 with very little time to prepare?

Coach Dickie Brown has my vote. From 0-10 to a respectable 2-3 in a tough

division. 4a school whose 3 losses have come against 2 5a schools and undefeated Hilwood(although Hillsboro will beat them this Friday night) I think Coach Brown has done an outstanding job. Very similar to Coach Smith at Mt. Pleasant.

Tony Boles at Red Boiling Springs??? Don't laugh, but think about it. This coach has come into a program that was sinking fast. He is fighting a basketball coach for players(and not winning), he has one coach that teaches across county and he doesn't get there until late into practice, another coach that was on the ex-coach's staff and never did anything and he is also trying to coach the jr high team. Yes, he has only 17 players on the team, but some of these boys haven't played in two or three years, they are there everyday working to get better. So some of you people, coaches,or players who are always cutting down/making fun Red Boiling Springs step back and think for a second would you put yourself through what this coach and his players are going through----I DON'T THINK SO. That is why I think he coach of the year material.