Rockwood Baseball!!

99ALLTHEWAY

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! You got a deal RHSFan. I can't wait to see you all again I'm ready for baseball, but I'll still have to root for Kingston to b/c I have a friend on there too. Like I said can't wait to see you guys talk to you later. Bye!~* :rolleyes::)

[Edited by LiLSmitty15126 on 3-2-03 9:20P]

Hey! When is the next preseason game. I'm ready for some baseball.

[Edited by LiLSmitty15126 on 3-2-03 9:28P]

[Edited by LiLSmitty15126 on 3-3-03 3:26P]

Guest shortstop7

Hey, does anyone out there know what ever happened to a really good baseball player from Rockwood by the name of Mark Pemberton? I knew he ended up playing football at TN Tech....what ever happened to him?

Well, it looks like the RHS baseball team has been banned from playing any day the basketball team is playing. The almighty basketball team will be playing Monday, so the season opener with Cumberland County has been postponed or canceled. March 10 is to HS baseball what the Daytona 500 is to NASCAR! This is the pits. If one is forced to choose just one sport at a time, then I will secretly hope Rockwood looses the next basketball game. I am sorry I feel that way. The baseball team can play with out the basketball players until they finish their season. That is a hardship, but we can live with it. It is an outright dictatorship when the baseball team is told they can't even play.

The Daytona 500 wasnt finished!it was called due to rain! The decision was made and and we must live with it and quit bickering about it this only causes hard feelings toward fellow athletes and we dont need that! You should support one another as you would want to be supported yourself!

THE TIGERS ARE A TEAM!

[Edited by themagicrooster on 3-7-03 11:02P]

rockwood looses to rhea county.(don't remember the score),but..rockwood defeats kingston 14 to 1.....how about that jacketfan10?...guess you'll have to find someone else to beat cause it ain't gonna be the MIGHTY TIGERS...and we were without a few key starters due to our tigers basketball team still competing for a state playoff berth.... :o

[Edited by themagicrooster on 3-8-03 8:26P]

[Edited by themagicrooster on 3-8-03 8:42P]