Brentwood High

coulibaly

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know the real thing that bummed me out about having to reschedule the game against Dickson County? It was having so many of us cancel our Quarterback Club trip to the Bahamas. The positive result was we were able to reschedule.

You'll be interested to know, that our treasurer reported that the offshore football accounts were outperforming the Dow Jones, so heck, we can all can finally sit back and really enjoy the team's championship. It was real touch and go there for awhile!

Congrats to the Warriors on an excellent season and being a worthy opponent. Who is in line for QB next year?

I heard the hotdogs were good but I have to admit I was too nervous to eat! Does it get easier after you've been there a few times? I saw fromthetop2 inquired about the next QB. That brought up memories of the BW/Riverdale freshman game when this year's seniors were freshmen. I was running the clock that night as RD gave us another lesson in Football 101 and I remember me and the announcer talking about how impressive Britton was. As I remember he threw a 50 yard strike dead on for a TD. Everson was our QB that night and we speculated how it was a possibility we would see them against each other again someday. Both of them turned out pretty well, huh?

Everson was Brentwood's frosh quarterback? For some reason I thought it was someone else. Just wondering. And yeah, Riverdale's freshman team that year was incredible. Add all of the talent of this year's team plus much of Blackman's, including Rico Turner. Good thing for the rest of us that they opened Blackman!

Guest biggunz

Austin this is Blake Foster from Ooltewah on one of my lineman's name and I just wanted to say great job on the season you had and it was a pleasure being a Mr. Football nominee with you!

who was their offensive lineman they lost?

My opinion is this, when Brentwood got Daniels he pretty much brought the team from nowhere. Prior to Daniel's coaching Brentwood played everybody's homecoming, cuz they knew they'd beat Brentwood. When Crawford came in he was the piece of the puzzle that had been missing. He obviously had great defensive coaching experience, and with that and more mixing with running the ball IT FINALLY HAPPENED-Brentwood earned the respect. Whether it be with hot dogs or fish eggs.........

sorry fromthetop2, but the best long snapper i've ever seen at the high school level is my fellow offensive lineman ben brazzell at riverdale. auburn is interested in him for his snapping abilities, and he has been clock in the .6-.7 second range. and he's consistent. congrats to brentwood on winning the whole thing, its the best feeling in the world. coach crawford is a great motivator, and i know you guys were hyped. #44 for bhs was bad dog, and i had to try to pass block him from the third quarter on with a broken right wrist. watch out for rhs next year, and i'll be paying my way in to games.