6'5 7th Grader

djlai1

Ripley has a 6'5 7th grader who just turned 15. No telling how tall he might get. He supposed to play ball next year at LMS in Ripley. The High School Tigers could use him too. The center position is kind of weak,(It showed in their lose to Munford Tues. night), for an overall tremendous Ripley team that is now 5-1. I've seen him play at my house and I'm gonna work with him on his shot and dunking and so forth. We'll see.........

Yea, I know. maybe his game will mature fast enough to get noticed by a college or 2. It's kind of a weird situation when you might be good enough to start (or better) and can't play for your last 2 years. I wonder if a major school would still look at him after a 2 year hiatus?

he might have to walk on a college team after graduation and hope to get noticed and make some noise.

He doesn't play yet. he moved here just a couple months ago from Decateur, Illinois. I'm a friend of his and we are working on his game to get him a little better than he is. He has major potential and is still growing. This kid could be 6'6 or more by next season. He is training and getting into shape now. Pending that he doesn't move back to Illinois, (Which he is not planning on), He'll be ready to wreck shop next year...