TOP FIELDS

Skyhawk

marshall county's field is not that great... i know fairview's field isnt great but it is gettin a lot better. i was impressed that franklin's field was in the condition it was saturday considering all the rain we got... our field is bad right now... i was also inpressed that when i drove by franklin's field on friday night at about 7 or 7:30 they had their players their working on the field... giving up their friday to get it ready for sat. also giles county's field is nice but it isnt their field is it? but it is still really good...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"the reason no one is talking about mt pleasant's field and their mythical award you keep mentioning is because that award dont exist."

Yes, it does exist. We played at the award winning field last year, Christian Brothers in Memphis. And Lincoln County won it a few years ago.

The Tennesssee Coach's pick one each year,

http://www.tbca.org/2003%20TBCA%20HOME.htm

"IMPORTANT DATES FOR 2002-03

FIELD OF THE YEAR PICTURES BY 11/28 - get the pictures to your regional directors by Thanksgiving - and by the way - if you can send me some pictures, regular or digital - I'll get them on the site for you."

Guest ryne33

I may be wrong, but Camden's field is coming along nicely. It has really improved to be a treat to play on. It will only get better as the years progress.

Guest alexb

Everyone needs to visit Lebanon's baseball and softball fields. They are the best around and should be in the top ten in the state. The fields are completely took care of by the City of Lebanon Recreation Department.

I dont know about most of these fields these people ar talking about in mid and east tn, but i know about cbhs's field and ya know what? Gimme Bolton or gtwon or houston, or for that matter briarcrest or ecs. cbhs is awful, the lip on the infield is an inch high and you get awful hops off of it, and the whole field slopes down form home plate to cf. cbhs cant compare, we have a former cbhs player and he says he thinks someone paid to win that award, and i wouldnt doubt it!

YOU ALL MUST BE KIDDING. THERE IS NO FIELD THAT COMPARES TO THE TOMMAHAWK STADIUM IN FRANKLIN CO. THE FIELD IS SOMETIMES NOT PERFECT BUT FOR BIG TIME ATMOSPHERE IT IS BY FAR NO.1 IN THE STATE AND POSSIBLY THE SOUTH. WHERE ELSE CAN YOU SEAT 1K IN CHAIR BACKED SEATS. AND 2K IN BENCH WITH A TOP AND HAS THE PA SYSTEM THAT IS THE SAME AS MINOR LEAGUE TEAMS. ASK THE PRO SCOUTS WHO HAS THE BEST. NO ONE CLOSE.