White Co. vs. Jackson Co. this Saturady

85warrior

Jackson Co. should beat Sparta just like Livingston should have. And probably would have if everyone on their team was healthy. If no one knows Beechboard was playing with a hurt ankle. Thompson had something wrong with her too. She had to of been sick becuase she kept having to get taken out. And while she would be on the bench she was having to drink 7-up and had a wet towel on her forehead. You could just tell she didn't feel like 100%. Christen Cates had to play the whole game so she had to be worn out. Thurman got into foul trouble early and had to get taken out. I think it will be a totally different game when they play at Livingston.

smith101- I'm glad someone finally got on here and gave an injury report on livingston 4 days after the game. You sound like you might know what you are talking about with Beechboard. However, your story with thompson sounds a little off perhaps. Just cause you said "there had to be something wrong with her", which implies that you don't know you are just assuming. Sounds like you are bitter.

Jackson Co. against White Co. should be a really good game against two really good teams. Can't wait to watch it.

I'm fine thanks. I said that the way smith101 gave his information it sounded like he was assuming. I'd say a lot of people probably thought the same way I did, or maybe I'm just loosing touch or something. Either way, the entire post did sound like a bitter one did it not? I apologize though for the post smith101. So if its not a district game you shouldn't be competitive? The sparta/jackson co. game should be a another good test for the Warriorettes.

If my post sounded bitter. I apologize. I didn't mean any hard feelings toward either team. I think they are both good basketball clubs. In my opinion I just thought Livingston should have came out with a win. When I said there had to be something wrong with her. I didn't mean it like it sounded. I knew for a fact she was sick. I just didn't know what exactly was wrong with her. But I apologize again for sounding bitter. And good luck to White Co. against Jackson Co.