MC/Harriman

Guest Rooter

I don't know much about Harriman but understand they are a pretty good team. I hope Moore County does well against them. Someone just came through here and said Harriman has only lost one game this season and won over Sale Creek last night I think. Some others were talking,too, but I believe thats right.

GOOD LUCK MOORE COUNTY GIRLS!

HELLO MISS FALLON BLACKBURN!! Thats one tall INDIAN GAL!! :D:D

Moore County played absolutely horrible-they couldn't have beaten many teams the way they played against Harriman. Their defense was decent enough, as evidenced by the score, but they couldn't hit a shot to save their lives. They also had an uncharacteristically high # of silly turnovers. Not to take anything away from Harriman, but the officials also had a lot to do with it. I don't think they remembered to inform MC that there are NO travelling violations in the Sequatchie Valley. It really was ridiculous-I could understand one here and there missed, but in every game I saw this weekend I saw players getting away with things that even junior pro kids would get called for. The Raiderettes really have to take responsibility for the loss, though. They still had every opportunity to win and will probably only learn from and get better because of this loss.