What about class of '05

buick

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if I would say they have answered the call quit yet cause I don't believe any of them are close to their potential, but there is a very talented group of sophmores at White Co. A few of them have stepped up and looked really good at times. They got 4 sophmores that with the right work ethic and with experience will play good college ball in the future.

Kendall Agee

Keela (sp?) Henry

Alison Cole

Hannah Hacker

very talented (not to mention tall) group of girls

I haven't seen a great load of teams play, so naturally I'll mention a few sophomores from my town that I think are doing really great. Pauli Hermann is really agressive and knows how to take charge. Brooke Smith will be a great point guard after seniors leave this year. I've seen Brooke play this year and she only has room for improvement. They're both ready to play.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PlayboyBaller23

That is sooooo true! The Lady Rangers do have some of the best sophmores around, D. Ensor, J. Roberson, R. Ensor, C. Townsend, J. Osbourne,& L. Gouge. 2005 will be the best the Rangers will ever have. Keep up the great work girls! :)