Huntingdon 56 Lexington 50 in OT

CATS1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets just say that the players had little sleep the night before the game and looked very very sluggish and could not shoot the ball. they were 2-11 from the free throw line in the second half and 0-7 from the charity stripe in the fourth quarter. lexington has a great team lets just hope that their social life doesn't interupt that anymore.

;):D:o

Lexington will win 11AA regular season and tourney. Camden may end up 3rd in the regular season, but may finish 2nd in the tourney. Given that if Lexington can beat Southside on their home court in the semi-finals of the regon, assuming Bolivar wins that disrict and SS is 2nd in the tourney, that is Lexington's chance to get to substate. Beat SS.

I agree with wavcent. Huntingdon does have some good athletes. From what I hear, they seem to play based on whom they are playing{ex. district game or rival team}. Gleason and Dresden should not have been with 20 points of them. Let's see what happens when they meet these two again and see if these two are better than Huntingdon. Finally to a previous post about Lexington being "OFF", from what I was told Lexington had a size advantage inside, but kept shooting the three in the second half and couldn't throw one in the ocean, which allowed Huntingdon to hang around and win it in OT. As good as the post player is from Lexington, with his size and ability maybe he should have got the ball more instead of someone throwing up all those bricks. Oh well, some teams live and die by the three.