Gibson County-Westview matchup

coachshorty

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to take my superior knowledge to a higher level. :o

Now I get to talk about crappie fishing and UTM Football. Life is getting better all the time. The hardest part was getting my wife to part with the $12, but hey WHAT A VALUE!!! :D

C-Hoops...is it safe to say Westview better not overlook Dyer County?? Come on, talk a little smack. You have been noticeably absent form these conversations. Tell Yoda to come back too, I sure do miss him. :)

I did not know that they allowed the "guests" at Western State to have access to computers? :D

More importantly, did you get you weekend furlow to attend the Westview/GC game or are you going to watch JC/LA? Just remember, the warden is pretty stiff on the curfew regulations!! :D

[Edited by thebeave on 1-7-03 2:16P]

That is all I can say about the Martin Girls. The game Friday night will be a war and I will say that the two telling stats of that game will be three point baskets made and turnovers. The team that shines in these categories will come out on top. Whoever scores more between Baird and Cavin could also determine the winner.

yeah.. Seat partially tore her PCL during the summer at camp and she has had problems with it ever since. During the one point loss, Dyersburg game she hurt it again but recovered in time over the break for the next game. The brace and injuries have slowed her down(a little) but not her performance. Great job so far this season, keep your head up and play like u never have. you're our ROLE MODEL!!

It's worth remembering that last season Gibson County lost to Westview three times. And every game was one that probably had Lady Pioneers thinking "woulda, shoulda, coulda." Westview 57-Gibson Co. 50; Westview 37, GC 32; Westview 52, GC 49 in the district championship. This year's GC seniors (and Mr. Russell) will no doubt remember those losses and use them for motivation.

Gibson County has played some tough, close games against Trenton, and that could help the Lady Pioneers in this matchup. Westview vs. Trenton would also be interesting.