Cumberland County football in '03

JET2

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You lost a lot of seniors that could not beat anyone with a winning record so I hope your juniors ARE better. Yes you had a winning record last year,but agianst losing teams. So lets hope your juniors are better or your going to be just like the rest of the nobodys. Facts are Facts.

well i tried to start a serious thread about us but a certian person that don't know what he's are talking has to post his bullcrap .... i see that you're from McMinnville who the heck have yall beat in the last 20 years hmmmm nobody .... we beat yall 61-24 and could have easily scored 100 points AND when we were freshman (the juniors) we beat yuns by about 50 ..... so what i'm getting at is that if you want to post a serious, respectful post, PLEASE be my guest :):)

The bad thing about starting all Seniors like Cumberland Co. did is that the juniors/sopohmores dont get the experience they need for friday night action. Sure they have JV games but JV games and Friday night games are very differnt. If they can fill the off. line up then Cumberland might be alright.

3 things.

1. what does a score from 12 years ago have to do with anything?

2. you are making fun of someone who said "yuns" and you said "was them play in playoffs"

3. you are also cracking on a team that has been to the playoff two times in a row and that beat you 61-24 this year not 12 years ago. :( :confused: