Dyer County 65 Martin Westview 44

Guest RickyM

Lonnie was the "puppetmaster" last night, although there wasn't alot of coaching being done, athleticism and better athletes won last night, he did make a few subs though.

By the way, what was the deal with Fisk last night, last year I saw him play numerous times, and was a very well behaved young man. Last night, on 2 different occasions, he told the ref from Milan, right to his face, that that call was "bull ****". I never saw that one time last year, or of the likes, but he surprised me last night when it happened. Anyways, wondered if things with him had changed, Lipscomb got a steal, but they won't put up with that.

Good luck, DC is the best of 13AA this year, with a cluster of 5 about 20 points behind them.

I was right on top of the play in which you were referring to. Brian said and I quote "I didn't touch him". He still almost got T'd up for that. Brian does not act like that and yes Lipscomb did get a steal. Brian's stat line last night read. 25 pts (including 5 threes), 9 rebounds, 8 steals, and 7 assists. It was the best game I've ever seen him play.

[Edited by twhoops on 1-9-03 10:05A]

I heard it, along with 4 or 5 others. We just looked at each other in amazement, because that official normally has a quick whistle. He got 2 quick fouls back to back, when DC was up by about 10 or 12 in the early 4th (i think). But, he said it, and please don't say I didn't hear that, because I did.

Fisk is the stud of that team, and he is going to be a great player at Lipscomb.

Gomab2....I still think you are a little to high on Crittendon, he is good, but he is not a top 3 or 4 player in the state, unless the talent is really down. He can pass the ball really well, but he wants to showboat the whole time he does it, instead of just getting the job done, and I like showboating, but not every play. Fisk is the better team player, and they will go as far as he takes them.

Coachinhoops.....what do you think will happen in the GC-Westview matchup Friday nite.